The Student Room Group

What things do you miss about being a teenager

Scroll to see replies

Wish I could stay 18 or 16
I used to play PS3 like 5 hours straight you know now I just like going far places
not paying bills...
You still can worry bout girls I'm 19 still worry bout them, still love this girl from school times
Im still a teenager in A2:P Turn 18 in 41 days from today!:biggrin:
Trust
Night life LOL
Reply 27
Free time, no idea what I did with it all!

Although, piece of advice, as much as I enjoyed and still enjoy video games occasionally I do wish I'd spent more time learning/playing musical instruments. It turns out my hard-earned skill at Championship Manager 01/02 and Goldeneye/Perfect Dark are not as transferable and future-proof as I expected.

Driving a Dodge Viper on Gran Turismo came in handy though when I hit black ice going round a corner last year though. I swear years of honed instincts kicked in and helped supress my natural instincts (panic, tell girlfriend I love her, etc...).
I'm 17 tomorrow and after that I really won't have long til I'm an adult, kinda a scary thought
I dont miss being a teenager really, but I was pretty mature for my age, i guess everyone would say they miss not paying bills though:P
Lol partying yolo
Your only a teenager once can't always be stressed n take responsibi
Honestly, nothing at all :lol: I'm only 20 myself but I'm happy at this age.

Posted from TSR Mobile
nothing
NOt having to pay bills and do all the housework haha once your live alone you really start to appreciate everything that your parents do!
gonna be 18 in 4 months.

I don't want to grow up.
I miss the aching pains in my balls, the erratic voice, the having to follow orders from everyone, knowing how young and stupid i was yet there was nothing i could do but wait and experience and learn, not being able to buy beer and smokes, not being able to go to titty bar, not being able to drive anywhere with friends, not being able to legally poop in the tuba.

Them teen years mayn
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
NOt having to pay bills and do all the housework haha once your live alone you really start to appreciate everything that your parents do!

Ikr! I clean the kitchen floor and 2 days later it's sticky and gross again. Not to mention the ****ing shower! :rant:

Having to clean my apartment is probably the thing I hate most about being an adult. But stuff like school? I wouldn't do it again.
Slamming doors.
Original post by Sabertooth
Ikr! I clean the kitchen floor and 2 days later it's sticky and gross again. Not to mention the ****ing shower! :rant:

Having to clean my apartment is probably the thing I hate most about being an adult. But stuff like school? I wouldn't do it again.

not having any friends? (really??)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending