mirin vocabulary
Original post by swirly
mirin vocabulary

damn it won't let me post images

search Malfoy I didn't know you could read
Original post by Summer Sixteeen
damn it won't let me post images

search Malfoy I didn't know you could read

thoughts on how Birdman pulled up on the Breakfast Club ?
Far more importantly, who's dupe is Summer Sixteen? Odds on lucio
Original post by leinad2012
Far more importantly, who's dupe is Summer Sixteen? Odds on lucio

It's SuG/pimped butterfly/other dupes he has had.
Original post by leinad2012
Lool, what dickhead reported my post? Can't you gimps accept people might have different opinion to you and not want to see a bunch of scousers whinging and moaning in the news every 3 months?

AWFUL modding, really awful. Could the mod who deleted my post please explain which rule it broke?

No idea but it was car crash shitpost that a year 2 could sit down and deconstruct
Let this be the end of it: today a jury confirmed that Liverpool supporters were the victims, and it was never their fault.

Now cease with the one-upmanship, Munich and Hillsborough chants, and all the other things which makes the establishment stronger and the victims weaker.
Original post by Summer Sixteeen
It's not 100% the police's fault. That's why the ambulance service, Sheffield United, and their engineers are also going to be prosecuted.

Wednesday pal
Original post by difeo
Wednesday pal

'No idea but it was car crash shitpost that a year 2 could sit down and deconstruct'

was talking bout u pal
Kelvin MacKenzie is a top notch c*nt
SMH at the people who are so misinformed. Pathetic really. The reason why its been such a big deal is for so long the Liverpool fans were the ones who were blamed, they had their names tarred and trashed that it was their fault when it was never theirs. I watched the game and it was something i'll never forget.
Yh I dunno why Leinads post was reported but that chant post was bang out of order, he said he feels for the families but when you come out with **** like that then you don't feel anything.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by samir12
Yh I dunno why Leinads post was reported but that chant post was bang out of order.

I didn't report it but honestly who cares if it was. Its clear that him and a few other people are trying to get a reaction out of people. Pathetic.
Original post by Malevolent
I didn't report it but honestly who cares if it was. Its clear that him and a few other people are trying to get a reaction out of people. Pathetic.

I honestly just think its another episode of #WhiteLivesMatter tbh
In other news.... grass is green
No mention of today's Hillsbroough story in the Times and S*N front page.
(edited 7 years ago)
No surprise. Haunting front pages elsewhere, though. Metro's and the Mirror's are particularly fitting.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you care? Do you think the idiots who read these papers care? They'd rather see Kim Kardashians latest boob pic
I think what people lose sight of is that this is a victory for football fans across the country. Not to mention a victory for "the little guy" against a corrupt establishment.

Could have easily been a whole host of other clubs in the Leppings lane end that day, with the same tragic consequences.
In football related news, the Telegraph is reporting Damien Comolli is set for a role at Villa.

Latest