The Student Room Group

Bear's Safe Cave

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
the Safe Cave is professionally run; all our staff are fully trained and qualified. The Usherette achieved a 1st Class Degree in Garment Management from Salford.

my stay has been a very pleasant one, the heat of the smoothies seem to remind me of very old times… :holmes:
Reply 21
Original post by iEthan
my stay has been a very pleasant one, the heat of the smoothies seem to remind me of very old times… :holmes:

there is no need to go Eef... we want you to stay in the Cave with us. you are part of the Family now. you are not leaving....
there is no need to go Eef... we want you to stay in the Cave with us. you are part of the Family now. you are not leaving....

I shall relax then :yep: where is the best spot to look over over my French speaking script? :holmes:
Encounter our beautiful dolphins... these gorgeous creatures will be your friend and charm you with their frolicsome antics.
Please tell the usherette if you prefer male/female/other dolphin for your encounter...

Do we get a discount if we ask for a male and a female dolphin?
Reply 24
Original post by iEthan
I shall relax then :yep: where is the best spot to look over over my French speaking script? :holmes:

sur la banquette dans le coin. vous ne serez pas derangé.

fromage ?

translation compliance:

Spoiler

:pierre:
Reply 25
Original post by EricPiphany
Do we get a discount if we ask for a male and a female dolphin?

the Safe Cave does not charge visitors for the use of the facilities. If you wish to tip your dolphin afterwards that is at your discretion. Please do not put coins down their blow holes is all .

enjoy !!
the Safe Cave does not charge visitors for the use of the facilities. If you wish to tip your dolphin afterwards that is at your discretion. Please do not put coins down their blow holes is all .

enjoy !!

Thanks, I will enjoy.
Reply 27
Original post by iEthan

si vous rencontrez des mots difficiles vous n'avez qu'à demander à l'Unicorne magique là-bas

translation compliance:

Spoiler

x

Hei Bjørn , jeg er sliten og hjertet mitt gjør vondt , jeg skal bare slappe av i din hule hvis det er ok :colondollar:
:lovehug: x
Reply 29
Original post by CoolCavy
Hei Bjørn , jeg er sliten og hjertet mitt gjør vondt , jeg skal bare slappe av i din hule hvis det er ok :colondollar:
:lovehug: x

selvfølgelig marsvin bare krølle opp over der under iEthan benken.

:hugs:

translation compliance:

Spoiler

Rules: Natural Fiber Clothing Only

Now this I can get behind
Is there free pizza?
I must say this is such a wonderful cave the bear. The rules a quite fair. I really love your Blogs
am I safe here??????????????????? @iEthan helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Original post by scnotcrazy
am I safe here??????????????????? @iEthan helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You are with @the bear, wherever bear™ is, safety and refuge can be found :yep: I am sitting on the bench bear™ recommended :yep:

sur la banquette dans le coin. vous ne serez pas derangé.

fromage ?

translation compliance:

Spoiler

merci bcp ! Oui stp !

translation compliance:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by iEthan
You are with @the bear, wherever bear™ is, safety and refuge can be found :yep: I am sitting on the bench bear™ recommended :yep:

are you sure ???????/ he could bite me
merci bcp ! Oui stp !

translation compliance:

Spoiler

are you sure now???? what if he bites me?????????
Reply 36
Can I join the cult? What would you recommend Bear? :h:
The warm smoothie tastes like a soggy foot, can I swap it for some wine?
Reply 38
Original post by ZuluK
Can I join the cult? What would you recommend Bear? :h:

although the Safe Cave is a soothing restful environment where stressed out folk can relax and "chill" in the modern parlance, in your case we must begin with a :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:y good :spank: :mad:

your special mantram is

Spoiler

just repeat this special phrase over and over... let it sink into your subconscious...

do not reveal your mantram to the others or it will lose its special power....

now go and lie over there in the fireplace.

NEXT !!!!
Reply 39
Original post by Serine Soul
Is there free pizza?

Gavin our non-judgemental nutritionist is proud of his organic pizza creations:

today he celebrates our adorable Royal Couple:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending