The Student Room Group

Which GCSE exam are you most worried about :(

Which one is making you nervous?

Maths every time for me :cry2:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
For me it would be the IGCSE AQA English Lit. I am improving my skills for the language paper but for lit, I could very well be screwed HAHAH.
Original post by kputera
For me it would be the IGCSE AQA English Lit. I am improving my skills for the language paper but for lit, I could very well be screwed HAHAH.

Keep going, you can do it! Which books are you studying? :smile:
Reply 3
history and french
English Lit and History
French, I got a 'D' and a 'U' in the mocks.
Biology. Especially B5 and B6 because I fear that we won't learn the whole course in time. Our teacher is slow. Very slow.
It was always computer science, but now it's history too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Both english Lang and lit :frown: although I have been getting better at them recently so I'm not quite as worried anymore
Maths q.q It's soooooo confusingggg!
Original post by Perfection Ace
Maths q.q It's soooooo confusingggg!

Which parts are you confused about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Which parts are you confused about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mainly stuff about factorising when there's a number before the x^2, bearings (idk how to use a protractor) and polygons pretty much. Also, probability trees are hard too! The main problem for me is probably that I don't know how to answer the question. Like, I don't know when to use simultaneous equations or directly proportionate stuff.
(edited 8 years ago)
Mainly stuff about factorising when there's a number before the x^2, bearings (idk how to use a protractor) and polygons pretty much.

Ohhh OK. Maths is my strongest subject. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhh OK. Maths is my strongest subject. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh for real =D, well, I'm kinda hard to teach! xD. I've got this really clever Chinese friend and even he can't teach me!
Ohhh for real =D, well, I'm kinda hard to teach! xD. I've got this really clever Chinese friend and even he can't teach me!

Hahaha, I see! Good luck :biggrin: I'm not a great teacher so that'd be interesting...anyway, the offer is still open :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha, I see! Good luck :biggrin: I'm not a great teacher so that'd be interesting...anyway, the offer is still open :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay hold on, lemme real quick do a past paper and I'll tell you all the questions which I couldn't answer!
Okay hold on, lemme real quick do a past paper and I'll tell you all the questions which I couldn't answer!

OK :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
English Literature or History, I think Maths will be a walkover.
is this a joke

bloody all of them

ffs
I envy the people who think maths/English will be their hardest. I really do.

Mine would be Computing. The dreaded Computing exam (oh god).

Quick Reply

Latest