The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford 2016/2017

Hey I'm going to ARU in September studying education, will be living in the student village, was just wondering if anyone else was going?
Reply 1
Hey, I'm going to be staying in the student village but I'm going to be studying accounting:smile:
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Cool! Have you already got your accomodation sorted?! 😊😊
Reply 3
Yeah I'm staying in the ransomes way building. Have you?
Reply 4
So am I haha excited at the same time though
Reply 5
buzzing just praying my housemates are fine :biggrin:
Reply 6
Same! Hope everyones friendly and easy to get along with!
Reply 7
Good thing I like cocopops then!
Hi

I NEED HELP!!

I have been offered 3 Uni's to study Paramedic Science, I like them all, Anglia Ruskin chelmsford, Canterbury Christchurch and Liverpool John Moores, although I really likes Liverpool I think its too far from home so will probably not pick that one, my biggest dilemma is I Really liked Anglia Ruskin the most but has tuition fees, I like Canterbury but not as much but the fees are funded by the NHS, what do i do?

fees verses no fees!
Sup, I am most likely going to be going to ARU and also I will probably be staying in the student village, still have to accept my offers and apply for the accomodation, there are still spaces avaliable at the student village right? Hopefully it's not too late :P
Original post by lilyamabel
Hi

I NEED HELP!!

I have been offered 3 Uni's to study Paramedic Science, I like them all, Anglia Ruskin chelmsford, Canterbury Christchurch and Liverpool John Moores, although I really likes Liverpool I think its too far from home so will probably not pick that one, my biggest dilemma is I Really liked Anglia Ruskin the most but has tuition fees, I like Canterbury but not as much but the fees are funded by the NHS, what do i do?

fees verses no fees!

I personally think you should go to the uni that you will feel most comfortable at and that is right for you because you may regret going to one that you don't like as much. The tuition fee will be paid for by student finance anyway and you won't have to pay it back for a long time which is what I'm doing.
Reply 11
anyone living in 105 rectory lane?
Reply 12
I'm in ransomes too
Reply 13
I'm studying paramedic science with my two mates from Ireland and we are living in the student village with another guy we met at the interviews
Reply 14
Lots of people talking on this Facebook group :smile:

facebook.com/groups/152481561888778/
Original post by jayjam87
I'm studying paramedic science with my two mates from Ireland and we are living in the student village with another guy we met at the interviews

I've put Anglia Ruskin as my firm, when did you have the fitness test?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply