The Student Room Group

Aussie TV crew visits migrants in Sweden: culturally enriched in less than a minute

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
So they're fleeing from destitution and FGM but they're lazy? So why is it that some parents take their daughters to Somalia in the holidays to get FGM done to them?

It's funny how you say I'm racist when I'm basing my views on stats and facts.

Well if they are able to settle into a much easier lifestyle , they prolly become adjusted to the dole life , i.e become lazy. I don't know why FGM is prevalent , my family doesn't partake it since it's abhorrent.
Lmao at the wannabe thug who got run over by a grandad on a mobility scooter :rofl:

He'll never be able to live that down :rofl2:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Well if they are able to settle into a much easier lifestyle , they prolly become adjusted to the dole life , i.e become lazy. I don't know why FGM is prevalent , my family doesn't partake it since it's abhorrent.

Racist- A person who believes a race is superior to others.

I suggest you look up the meaning before you jump around and start screaming racist.
(edited 8 years ago)
Oh Lord that old guy on the scooter is now my hero :toofunny:
At this point, my idea of 'cultural enrichment' on TSR would be a debate thread not typified by disingenuous rhetoric and asinine posturing between partisan hacks who think a formulaic soundbite delivered in a vaguely sardonic manner is the epitome of incisive critique. Just shut the **** up.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Racist- A person who believes a race is superior to others.

I suggest you look up the meaning before you jump around and start screaming racist.

I'm not screaming though :L I'd say ur borderline racist if that makes you feel any better.
Respect to the mobility scooter guy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending