The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
Yeh can't wait for all the "we'll win the league next year" posts, selfies in the changing room and the open top bus parade after they beat a terrible Villa side 4-0 (4, get it?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doesn't matter, they have the prettiest players so it's all good...
Why you guys worrying about our team you are all losers only people who can talk are Leicester fans
Thoughts on the notion Giroud is an 8/10 at best and has acne scars?
Original post by leinad2012
Thoughts on the notion Giroud is an 8/10 at best and has acne scars?

At best he's just about 7 out of 10. Decent bench option but thinking we can win the league with him leading the line is another point to add to the long, long list of reasons Arsene Wenger should be sacked. Big up anyone protesting on Saturday btw.
Think he meant he in terms of looks.

Giroud's anal virginity would not last a minute in prison.
Reply 7025
Thoughts on the protest at the game vs Norwich?

@sevchenko @ClockEnderAFC
Original post by Lúcio
Doesn't matter, they have the prettiest players so it's all good...

Original post by SA-1

Can you expand for us non Arsenal fans? Nothing on my Twitter TL
Original post by sr90

Why do you think he was dropped?
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Imagine thinking some neckbeards on Twitter rustled a multi multi multi millionaire footballer.

he did THAT tweet, was really rustled
We'll become another Villa or Newcastle. And those who laughed at us will feel sorry for us. NOT.
Original post by SA-1

Post game and pre game protest are fine by me. I have no problem with Stan either tbh most of the hate directed is the result of groupthink and generic assumptions

I don't like protests about managerial performance during matches. Fans should be backing the team and the manager 100% during the 90. It's no surprise out home form is so poor and our home support so bad.

Arsenal has one of the worse fan bases around tbh typical you 'only sing when your winning' fanbases who don't know how good they've had it. Large part of me hopes it all goes tits up after wenger leaves so fans know what true hardship in football is. Arsenal fans have been spoilt generally

Never mind the nonsense you see on social media, AFTV has given a platform to losers and saddos who have nothing better going in their lives than wanting be twitter celebrities. It's done nothing but harm Arsenal fans image.

everyone is blackscarf is a **** and so is tim payton. Memz and DT especially are the biggest ****ers going
Original post by al_94
Why you guys worrying about our team you are all losers only people who can talk are Leicester fans

also Spurs and City
Original post by angelfox
he did THAT tweet, was really rustled

What tweet was that - seemed to rustle your fans far more than him.
Original post by SA-1

Buzzing that something like this is taking place. We pay the highest ticket prices in England and the product is sh*t. Our owner doesn't care about winning, or us, he just cares about money. There is no pressure on the manager on the board to spend money and compete. Wenger is no longer capable of winning the title. Our club is a shambles from top to bottom, and it's time we let them know. It's a shame our fanbase is full of melts and not more militant like European fans, or Kroenke would have gone back to America long ago out of plain fear.

EDIT : Kroenke would still be here as he never even attends games, so no fans would be able to get to him. Seriously though, he should make the walk down Holloway Road on a match day and see exactly what the fans think of him...
(edited 7 years ago)
Heck, even that one fan who risks life in prison to render Kroenke physically unable to do his job would be hailed as a hero among AFC supporters
^It's just a game lads
Reply 7036
Original post by sr90

Can you expand for us non Arsenal fans? Nothing on my Twitter TL

Basically, the following poster is going to printed and held up by fans at the game, at the 12th and 78th minute (12 min from the start of the game and 12 from the end, to represent 12 years of not winning the title I assume)

image.jpeg

& fans will remain at the stadium after the game and probably be chanting "**** off Stan Kreonke, get out of our club"

Apparently RedAction are behind it now too which means there might be a lot of people doing it
You guys don't seem to know how good you actually have it. Yeah you under perform every year, to an extent, which is always hilarious - but you're ahead of 91 other clubs in the football league ffs.

#WengerIn
Original post by Jimmy Seville
You guys don't seem to know how good you actually have it. Yeah you under perform every year, to an extent, which is always hilarious - but you're ahead of 91 other clubs in the football league ffs.

#WengerIn

didn't realise they were top
Original post by difeo
didn't realise they were top

****s sake, been a long night, why did i think there were 96 teams?

They are at the start of the season tbf.

Latest