The Student Room Group

Anybody else waiting on Anglia Ruskin to give them an offer?

I had my interview in February and I'm still waiting on an offer 😫 Has anybody had an offer from Anglia Ruskin for Child Nursing ?
Reply 1
Hi I had mines on the 15th of Feb too and still waiting :frown: how did you think you done?
Reply 2
Original post by emmawebb
Hi I had mines on the 15th of Feb too and still waiting :frown: how did you think you done?

Well I don't really know I know that he asked me what's the difference between nurses and health care assistant and I answered but felt like I could've said more but think I did okay on the other stations and the wait just made me loose hope and Anglia Ruskin is my only hope to get into uni. What about you?
Reply 3
Original post by chrysoberyl
Well I don't really know I know that he asked me what's the difference between nurses and health care assistant and I answered but felt like I could've said more but think I did okay on the other stations and the wait just made me loose hope and Anglia Ruskin is my only hope to get into uni. What about you?

I found the MMI's strange but I felt I did good. I answered everything quite well I think but you just never know because it is ao competitive. :frown: I have 3 offers from the other unis i applied to but I'm waiting on AR as it's my first. Hopefully we find out soon xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending