The Student Room Group

LPC Funding

Hi,

I was looking to study the LPC on a full time basis in September 2016. The university of law and other LPC providers offer the option of an LPC with a combined masters degree.

I understand that student finance is not available for the LPC as a standalone subject. However, would a postgraduate student finance loan be available for the LPC combined with a masters degree?

Thank you in advance.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by son190
Hi,

I was looking to study the LPC on a full time basis in September 2016. The university of law and other LPC providers offer the option of an LPC with a combined masters degree.

I understand that student finance is not available for the LPC as a standalone subject. However, would a postgraduate student finance loan be available for the LPC combined with a masters degree?

Thank you in advance.

You should ask University of Law directly whether the course will be eligible - they will know how they return the course details to the SLC which will determine eligibility.
Original post by son190
Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Hi

You’re right, we can’t fund an LPC as a standalone course. But you can get funding for a Master’s course like an LLM that has an LPC as part of it.

Laura
Reply 3
Thank you for your input. I have just asked the university of law and unfortunately student finance is not available for any of the lpc courses as it is classes as a professional development course.
What about going on the UOL's i-LLM LPC because it has LLM in the title it should qualify right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending