The Student Room Group

Labour MP forced to resign over call for all Jews in Mid East to be deported

Naz Shah MP, a newly-elected Labour MP and close ally of Jeremy Corbyn has been forced to resign from her position as Parliamentary Private Secretary to John McDonnell, over her comments calling for all Jews in the Middle East to be deported to North America

She shouldn't be resigning her position as PPS, she should be resigning from her position as MP.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/naz-shah-calls-for-jeremy-corbyn-to-expel-labour-mp-over-her-backing-of-relocate-israel-to-north-a7002276.html

Scroll to see replies

And there's this from Naz Shah's Facebook

why do Jews get special treatment? if she said 'Muslims' instead of 'Jews' nobody would gives a damn.
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Admittedly, she does have a point.

So you agree with Adolf Eichmann's Madagascar Project??

Shall we call you the The ArtofAdolfEichmann from now on then?
Original post by BasharAssad
why do Jews get special treatment? if she said 'Muslims' instead of 'Jews' nobody would gives a damn.

If anyone said that all Muslims should be deported from the Middle East they would be viewed as an imbecile, at best. On the other hand, the conviction that all Jews should be expelled from the Middle East (including the Middle Eastern Mizrahi Jews) is not a fringe one amongst Islamists and their hard left apologists.

It's also very strange for you claiming some kind of victim status for Muslims in this scenario, if anything it is basically all the non-Muslims natives of the Middle East who are being slowly but surely "cleansed" from all the Arab countries (whether Yezidi, Christian, Jew, Assyrian, Mandaean)

Fascinating. It's almost like you don't give a crap if people know you're an anti-semitic fascist
The left have become ruthlessly antisemitic. Why should those Jews have to move because of their government's actions?
Of course, if she had said that those men who have abused women in the streets of Germany and Sweden should be deported she would have been lambasted by the left, because they are Muslim. But telling innocent Jews to leave their home because of what their government does? Absolutely fine.
Original post by JezWeCan!

The point being that it's far easier to support a group of people, if they aren't shacked up on your doorstep.

The point being that it's far easier to give someone else's land away than your own.

The point being that the same thing the right wingers are claiming would happen if the migrants were allowed to come en masse, has already become a reality to the Palestinians.

As for the Madagascan project, I think it would have worked much better than the mess that we are in right now. Would it have resulted in Arab Jews uprooting their lives and fleeing their homes that they have lived for generations? Probably not.

Did the European powers want to take responsibility (refuge and housing them in their own countries) for the Jews? Only a few.

Were the Zionists in collusion, or at the very least tacitly approve of Hitler's actions because it would strengthen their hand and their claim to the land of Palestine? Of course.

Aaaand you just lost all credibility by exposing yourself as a racist crackpot.
Original post by BeastOfSyracuse
Fascinating. It's almost like you don't give a crap if people know you're an anti-semitic fascist

I see you resorting to in-vogue buzzwords, not an actual critique of her point, or any wider points that she may have raised.
Original post by BeastOfSyracuse
If anyone said that all Muslims should be deported from the Middle East they would be viewed as an imbecile, at best. On the other hand, the conviction that all Jews should be expelled from the Middle East (including the Middle Eastern Mizrahi Jews) is not a fringe one amongst Islamists and their hard left apologists. It's also very strange for you claiming some kind of victim status for Muslims in this scenario, if anything it is basically all the non-Muslims natives of the Middle East who are being slowly but surely "cleansed" from all the Arab countries (whether Yezidi, Christian, Jew, Assyrian, Mandaean)Fascinating. It's almost like you don't give a crap if people know you're an anti-semitic fascist
what I meant was the numerous calls from far right groups to deport all muslims from Europe that are largely ignored.
Original post by JezWeCan!

It's amazing to me that Naz Shah and TSRians like TheArtofProtest will openly call for mass relocations and deportations of Jewish people. That was a priority for the Third Reich also.
This is what happens when you have an electorate in Bradford that is barely British. Two extremists elected.
Original post by KingBradly

how?

Diddums! My undercover identity got exposed.

Wasn't it not you, who not 6 hours past, called me a "liberal"?

So I'm a liberal by day, "racist crackpot" by night? You seem extremely confused as to what I am.

Perhaps you would have better luck if you chose to address the point that she (or I) have raised as there's less chance of you exposing yourself as a befuddled old man?
I see you resorting to in-vogue buzzwords, not an actual critique of her point, or any wider points that she may have raised.

As I said, I'm fascinated that you don't care about publicly calling for mass deportatations and relocations of Jewish people. Nailing your colours to the mast, aren't you?

Anyway, I don't debate with anti-semitic fascists; my own form of no-platforming, so we'll have to leave it there :smile:
Original post by bigmansouf
how?

Advocating that all Jews should be forcibly moved out of Israel because they don't belong there.
The point being that it's far easier to support a group of people, if they aren't shacked up on your doorstep.

The point being that it's far easier to give someone else's land away than your own.

The point being that the same thing the right wingers are claiming would happen if the migrants were allowed to come en masse, has already become a reality to the Palestinians.

As for the Madagascan project, I think it would have worked much better than the mess that we are in right now. Would it have resulted in Arab Jews uprooting their lives and fleeing their homes that they have lived for generations? Probably not.

Did the European powers want to take responsibility (refuge and housing them in their own countries) for the Jews? Only a few.

Were the Zionists in collusion, or at the very least tacitly approve of Hitler's actions because it would strengthen their hand and their claim to the land of Palestine? Of course.

Notwithstanding the various ludicrous assertions throughout this comment, I'm particularly drawn to the emboldened bit. Are you saying that Zionist Jews supported the Holocaust, because they felt the death of 6 million of their own was a small price to pay for a foothold in the middle east? I mean, that is quite some claim. I don't even know where to begin.
Shes a hypocrite. Pakistanis who live in the West claiming jews don't belong in their lands....the irony.
Advocating that all Jews should be forcibly moved out of Israel because they don't belong there.

I did not say that.
Diddums! My undercover identity got exposed.

Wasn't it not you, who not 6 hours past, called me a "liberal"?

So I'm a liberal by day, "racist crackpot" by night? You seem extremely confused as to what I am.

Perhaps you would have better luck if you chose to address the point that she (or I) have raised as there's less chance of you exposing yourself as a befuddled old man?

Nope, I never said you were a liberal. I have always thought you to be a leftist totalitarian. In fact this very day I criticised someone for calling you a liberal. I take offense to that, given that I consider myself a pragmatic liberal myself and would rather not be associated with the likes of.

So your point is utterly defunct. Better luck next time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending