The Student Room Group

Have you ever caught someone masturbating?

Asking the Questions that Matter

Also If you've been caught yourself that would be an equally, if not more, funny story :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

:redface: oh boy
Original post by iEthan
:redface: oh boy

Reply 3
I remember there was this one guy in my school that used to masturbate in class all the time.
Never caught anyone but once my brother lent me his iPod so I could google something and he had left it on google image search results of naked women. Not too bad I know but we were about 13 at the time.
Original post by Noodle0
I remember there was this one guy in my school that used to masturbate in class all the time.

and you knew this because....:holmes:
I caught my cat masturbating
Original post by Platopus
Never caught anyone but once my brother lent me his iPod so I could google something and he had left it on google image search results of naked women. Not too bad I know but we were about 13 at the time.

Reply 9
Original post by ForestShadow
and you knew this because....:holmes:

I think quite a lot of people knew, he wasn't that discreetly about it either.
I was awake once in the middle of the night and I heard my sister.

Ffs this is why a 21 year old and 18 year old don't share a room

Ytf didn't she move out for uni? Ytf are my parents so backward?
Does my ex boyfriend count ? All the time if so.
Reply 12
Original post by John55
Asking the Questions that Matter

Also If you've been caught yourself that would be an equally, if not more, funny story :biggrin:

No.
Have you?
Reply 13
Original post by Infamous*
I caught my cat masturbating

How exactly does that work?
Original post by John55

The sentence is missing a comma.

Or a 'whilst'
Original post by Noodle0

:erm:
Reply 16
Original post by M14B
No.
Have you?

Twice, once a guy I was staying in a room with on a school trip in year 8, me and some others walked in and he was in his bed and the duvet was bobbing up and down...

Then there was a guy in my maths class who already had a reputation for it, one day he didn't realise everyone in the class, including the teacher, had stopped what they were doing and were staring at him...
Reply 17
Original post by John55
Twice, once a guy I was staying in a room with on a school trip in year 8, me and some others walked in and he was in his bed and the duvet was bobbing up and down...

Then there was a guy in my maths class who already had a reputation for it, one day he didn't realise everyone in the class, including the teacher, had stopped what they were doing and were staring at him...

Goddam.
What school are you going to?
No but i have been caught😐 :indiff::angry:

Spoiler

Original post by John55

the cat uses its paw just like any human with their hand

Quick Reply

Latest