The Student Room Group

Labour MP forced to resign over call for all Jews in Mid East to be deported

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheArtofProtest
The point being that it's far easier to support a group of people, if they aren't shacked up on your doorstep.

The point being that it's far easier to give someone else's land away than your own.

The point being that the same thing the right wingers are claiming would happen if the migrants were allowed to come en masse, has already become a reality to the Palestinians.

As for the Madagascan project, I think it would have worked much better than the mess that we are in right now. Would it have resulted in Arab Jews uprooting their lives and fleeing their homes that they have lived for generations? Probably not.

Did the European powers want to take responsibility (refuge and housing them in their own countries) for the Jews? Only a few.

Were the Zionists in collusion, or at the very least tacitly approve of Hitler's actions because it would strengthen their hand and their claim to the land of Palestine? Of course.

Good points, I see the usual suspects not addressing the substance of your argument. Let's not forget Israel has a hard on for that land because of its historical and religious nature rather than any humanitarian concern.
Original post by BeastOfSyracuse
What do you mean "all Arab countries"? There are no Jews left in the Arab countries! Where on earth have you been the last 60 years? They've all been forced out of their homes in countries like Iraq, Syria, Egypt etc.

Removing all the Jews of Israel from the Israel/Palestine area would be removing all the Jews from the Middle East

Also, are you seriously justifying a plan to forcibly deport millions of people from Israel, many of them who are from the Middle East themselves, to North America?

Well if you're so well-informed then write Israel or Palestine instead of just "Mid East".

Where have I justified such a plan? Also, it's not like these same people's fathers/grandfathers didn't do the exact same to millions of Arabs in the years preceding 1948, displacing and killing many of them.
I thought you were "no-platforming" me?

While you're debating with buds like KingBradly I'll stay in the ring, the better to tag team you. I don't care about a fair fight at this point, your being a fascist I'm more interested in pummeling you, rhetorically speaking.

And everything you've said on this thread has either been obscene support for quasi-genocidal views of the deranged Naz Shah or low rhetorical tricks to avoid being pinned down for that support.
Original post by JamesN88
Your arguments lose all credibility when post this claptrap.

Please. Educate yourself. Shout if you want some more.

Original post by KingBradly
Quick question, do you think the Jews in Israel should be deported based on their religious views, or for being ethnic Jews (aka Jewish by lineage)?

For being illegal immigrants.
I'm saying that the Holocaust served their interests and the current policy of Netanyahu, in pleading with French (and other European Jews) to make Aliyah to Israel, by playing on the fears of antisemitism, is also playing into the same narrative.

For Israel to exist in the Middle East, it needs a constant influx of Jews to maintain it's presence and it is no secret that there were agreements between Zionists and the Reich.

The Haavara agreement just happened to benefit both parties. For the Germans, it got rid of some of the Jews. For the Jews, it helped them move to where they wanted to be anyway. And to say that this proves that the Zionists were in collusion with the Nazis is more than a bit of a stretch.

You say it as though Jews have no right to reside in Israel. I mean, the UN's proposition of a state of Israel in 1948 was basically just saying the bits with predominantly Jews should be a Jewish nation, and the bits with predominantly arabs should be Palestine.

Also, are you actually aware of what the Madagascar project would entail? Because you're saying that you don't think it would be so bad, when it was literally the plan to forcibly emmigrate European Jews to Madagascar. It's essentially ethnic cleansing that you're considering.
While you're debating with buds like KingBradly I'll stay in the ring, the better to tag team you. I don't care about a fair fight at this point, your being a fascist I'm more interested in pummeling you, rhetorically speaking.

And everything you've said on this thread has either been obscene support for quasi-genocidal views of the deranged Naz Shah or low rhetorical tricks to avoid being pinned down for that support.

*Sigh*

Still playing the man, I see.

Help your brother Bradly. I don't think he's doing too well.
Original post by Rakas21
Wait! Is that thing what she actually posted? I thought she was going all Dianne Abbot.

I would strongly oppose it. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the conflict, i see no self interest to be served in weakening a wealthy democracy at the expense of another failed Muslim state ruled by Hamas.

Recognising the State of Palestine only serves to further the two-state solution in fairness, and would be the first step of incentives to de-radicalise the population from voting Hamas.
Original post by DMcGovern
Well if you're so well-informed then write Israel or Palestine instead of just "Mid East".

Except that her proposed forced deportations of Jews from Israel would be the last Jews expelled from the region. The million or so Mizrahi Jews who moved from countries like Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Yemen and Tunisia to Israel in the 1950s to escape anti-semitic persecution... they'd also be deported. So it would be the final and total Jewish deportation and cleansing from the middle east.

it's not like these same people's fathers/grandfathers didn't do the exact same to millions of Arabs in the years preceding 1948, displacing and killing many of them.

So... you do support it based on some supposed inherited guilt?

And actually, a majority of Israelis are descended from the Middle Eastern Mizrahi Jews who fled the Arab countries in the 1950s to escape anti-semitic persecutions. Weren't even there in 1948.

Not to mention the fact that it was the Arabs who rejected the partition plan and declared war on the Jews in 1948.

For being illegal immigrants.

Do you think illegal immigrants should be deported from countries in Europe?
Recognising the State of Palestine only serves to further the two-state solution in fairness, and would be the first step of incentives to de-radicalise the population from voting Hamas.

Israel already pulled out in 2005, it is the lack of ability to compromise from Hamas that is hindering the two state solution and furthering the blockade.

Israel may be opportunists but they are certainly being painted in a much worse light than they should be.

Recgnising the state legally before a treaty has been signed by both parties would be premature and strengthen the hand of Palestine.

MAYBE YOU CAN EDUCATE ME?!!!!

I fail to see how helping their people get out of Nazi Germany constitutes support for Nazi policies.

Were the Zionists in collusion, or at the very least tacitly approve of Hitler's actions because it would strengthen their hand and their claim to the land of Palestine? Of course.

That is some tin-foil hat sh!t.

The fact is that you do not come into another man's country, and demand your own state, and then subjugate and oppress the original inhabitants because they resist your attempts to do so.

Another man's country? Tell me, what part of the world did the ancient Hebrews live? Was it China?

And I wonder where the name Jerusalem comes from? Is it an Arab name?
Where have I justified such a plan? Also, it's not like these same people's fathers/grandfathers didn't do the exact same to millions of Arabs in the years preceding 1948, displacing and killing many of them.

You did say that there was some validity to the idea of moving the Israelis to the US, which is essentially a form of ethnic cleansing.

The second part of your statement isn't true at all to be honest. Before World War Two it was the number of arabs in Palestine that was increasing rapidly, fueled by immigration from Egypt. And whilst it was under a British mandate, violence was fairly limited. It was post-WW2 that the violence began, when the arabs didn't take kindly to the UN recommendation to form two states; one jewish and one arab. And even were it true, you seem to be suggesting that it's okay to punish those in Israel for the perceived crimes of their forefathers.

Hitler really had an itch to get rid of Jews (and other degenerates) but no-one wanted to take all of them. Not European superpowers, not America, no-one.

What do you do to a problem that won't go away? You try and kill it and Hitler did that.

At least someone tried to find solutions for the Jews, the other "degenerates" (5 million of them) didn't stand a chance.

Let's see, you call Jews degenerates, you offer some empathy for Hitler's "dilemma" in the second paragraph, and in the last you conclude that at least someone was looking out for the Jews with these schemes; if anything, you say, the Jews got special treatment.

Words can't even...
X

I just wanted to capture this part of your comment for posterity. I thought you were trying to keep the number of outrageous anti-semitic, genocidal and racist comments to a minimum?

Do you think illegal immigrants should be deported from countries in Europe?

Whataboutery. Favourite tactic of supporters of Israel. Not playing. Stick to the topic.

That is some tin-foil hat sh!t.

Please. Educate yourself. I'm tired of telling all the ignorant people.

Another man's country? Tell me, what part of the world did the ancient Hebrews live? Was it China?

And I wonder where the name Jerusalem comes from? Is it an Arab name?

If we must get Biblical, then perhaps the current Israel policies of genocide are drawing inspiration from the Ancient Hebrew's wholesome slaughter and genocide of the people of Caanan? Perhaps they are re-enacting what happened 3000 years ago :holmes:
I just wanted to capture this part of your comment for posterity. I thought you were trying to keep the number of outrageous anti-semitic, genocidal and racist comments to a minimum?

Let's see, you call Jews degenerates, you offer some empathy for Hitler's "dilemma" in the second paragraph, and in the last you conclude that at least someone was looking out for the Jews with these schemes; if anything, you say, the Jews got special treatment.

Words can't even...

You need better arguments. Not faux outrage.

This may be difficult for you, especially considering the fact that you lost control of the thread but try and at least argue the points?
Whataboutery.

Whataboutery? What are you talking about? The question about whether you were at all consistent on the question of illegal immigration was the way in which KingBradly proves your purported concern about unauthorised immigrants was merely a device to cover your true motivation (that they are Jews)

genocide of the people of Caanan?

Let's go back to that comment you made two above

Hitler really had an itch to get rid of Jews (and other degenerates) but no-one wanted to take all of them. Not European superpowers, not America, no-one.

What do you do to a problem that won't go away? You try and kill it and Hitler did that.

At least someone tried to find solutions for the Jews, the other "degenerates" (5 million of them) didn't stand a chance.

Deconstructing your views about "Jewish degenerates" and your empathy for Hitler's "dilemma" could be quite didactic. Would you care to explain?
Whataboutery? What are you talking about? The question about whether you were at all consistent on the question of illegal immigration was the way in which KingBradly proves your purported concern about unauthorised immigrants was merely a device to cover your true motivation (that they are Jews)

Yes. Whataboutery.

e.g: Israel bombs a school. People decry their actions. Cue Israeli response:

What about America who bombed a school last week?
What about France who bombed a school 2 years ago?

Let's go back to that comment you made two above

Deconstructing your views about "Jewish degenerates" and your empathy for Hitler's "dilemma" could be quite didactic. Would you care to explain?

Despite your "no-platforming threat", you can't resist replying to me. Empty hollow threats? What a surprise.

Argue the points, put me on your ignore list or send one of your buddies in the IAF to bomb my house.

Quick Reply

Latest