The Student Room Group

Macbook VS imac

Hi
So I am looking at either getting a macbook or an i mac. I want to be able to use after effects and premier pro as I do lot of editing of stop motion animations.

So the question is which one do you think would be better. I know you get better specs for your money with a imac but its big and not transportable.

Thoughts?
Original post by evilbuffy
Hi
So I am looking at either getting a macbook or an i mac. I want to be able to use after effects and premier pro as I do lot of editing of stop motion animations.

So the question is which one do you think would be better. I know you get better specs for your money with a imac but its big and not transportable.

Thoughts?

For me, it'd really come down to whether you want the portability or not. If moving about with it is important, go for Macbook. If you're not needing to take it around with you, then I'd definitely go for an iMac.

If you're also looking for a bigger screen, then I'd consider going for a Macbook, and buying a second display off Amazon to use when you're at home...
Reply 2
I have a fully working windows laptop still so I am not feeling as if I need a macbook, Because I can always take my laptop around and imac is better specs for the money.
I may have answered my own question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending