The Student Room Group

Who do you hate and why?

I hate a great number of people because they have betrayed and abandoned me, lied to me. Pure evil scum all of them. How they treated me utterly disgusts me. :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

honestly, nobody; I dislike people, and I *really* dislike other people
but at the end of the day, I see "hatred" as something neverending and aggressive, and I'm not like that
I'm way too forgiving and optimistic to really hold "hatred" within me, as potentially unreasonable as it sounds
How much time do you have?

I hate a lot of people. :smile:
I have a list of everyone who has ever wronged me, from primary school up until now.
I havent forgotten any of the names on that list.

Patience is what I will use to seek vengence.
Reply 4
Why do you not want to accept what they have done to you?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by BubbleBoobies
honestly, nobody; I dislike people, and I *really* dislike other people
but at the end of the day, I see "hatred" as something neverending and aggressive, and I'm not like that
I'm way too forgiving and optimistic to really hold "hatred" within me, as potentially unreasonable as it sounds

Hatred is everlasting and aggressive, I agree. It doesn't matter what the person does your feelings will never change for them. So you feel about them like dust. They became dark and nothingness in your mind and every time you think of them you just feel rage or nothing.
Reply 6
Original post by ripjonsnow
I have a list of everyone who has ever wronged me, from primary school up until now.
I havent forgotten any of the names on that list.

Patience is what I will use to seek vengence.

How very John Snow of you. :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
How much time do you have?

I hate a lot of people. :smile:

But why?
Original post by Alfed
But why?

Because people are horrible!
Reply 9
All the people I hate pretended to be my friend, used me and abandoned me. Another couple people molested me when I was younger. Other people are hate because the are terrible people who have done terrible things to other people.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Alfed
How very John Snow of you. :biggrin:

Jon snow is dead.
Reply 11
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Because people are horrible!

I believe you know what is coming. :biggrin: What did they do that is horrible? My uncle cheated on my aunt, so I hate him. Can't even look at him. Someone stole money from a family friend after she died, so I hate them. You know. Tell me. :tongue:
Reply 12
Jon snow is dead.

Damn, thought was how you spell his first name. :redface: Are you sure about that? The Hound isn't dead, Jon Snow are you sure?
Original post by Alfed
Damn, thought was how you spell his first name. :redface: Are you sure about that? The Hound isn't dead, Jon Snow are you sure?

Jon Snow is dead. The white walkers are coming. The Nights watch cant stop them, the wildings cant stop them and all the southern kings combined cant stop them. Its only if they all band together then they can give those f*ckers a fight.
Reply 14
Going through things makes you a stronger and better person. And it isn't like I am a nice or good person myself. :colone: I don't think anyone has ever betrayed me, just lied to me. I have betrayed other people though. But they lied to me so I betrayed then and hurt them as punishment. They deserved it. I can think of a place were they can be put. :h: Up my armpit.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 15
Jon Snow is dead. The white walkers are coming. The Nights watch cant stop them, the wildings cant stop them and all the southern kings combined cant stop them. Its only if they all band together then they can give those f*ckers a fight.

The Dragon's will come.
Original post by Alfed
The Dragon's will come.

White walkers can walk through fire mate.
Reply 17
White walkers can walk through fire mate.

And? Dragon's have others uses.
Original post by Alfed
And? Dragon's have others uses.

f*ck dragons. They are not part of my patient plan to seek vengeance.

Anyway OP, a man has a list.
Reply 19
f*ck dragons. They are not part of my patient plan to seek vengeance.

Anyway OP, a man has a list.

What is in your life? And why are they in it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending