The Student Room Group

Sending proof of income

How soon after applying for the higher maintenance loan and providing the required financial information are you required to submit evidence of income (i.e. Payslips or a P60)?
As soon as possible. The request automatically goes to your parents to submit it
Reply 2
Original post by Jackieox
As soon as possible. The request automatically goes to your parents to submit it

Ok so immediately after filling in the online email form, they have to post evidence of income too?
Reply 3
I have submitted my application and filled in the household income assessment form but they didn't ask me to send in any proof of income, just a copy of my mum's decree nisi. Will they ask for proof of income later?
Original post by Platopus
I have submitted my application and filled in the household income assessment form but they didn't ask me to send in any proof of income, just a copy of my mum's decree nisi. Will they ask for proof of income later?

I think now it goes to her to submit it, they will ask for proof of income at some point yes
Reply 5
Original post by Jackieox
I think now it goes to her to submit it, they will ask for proof of income at some point yes

They sent her a form to fill in online giving details of her earnings, which she did. But after that, they only asked her to post them a copy of her decree nisi, not a P60 or anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending