The Student Room Group

I understand that stalking my crush was wrong

I only did it because I was too shy to actually ask her out and I thought she was really wonderful. I still do think she is wonderful but I am very very very sorry for stalking her, I know even though I had good itentions it could still make her uncomfortable, making her uncomfortable is the last thing I would ever want to do. Regardless of whether she noticedit or not following her around so much for so long was bad and I shouldn't have done it. I think she is the sweetest nicest most beautiful girl in all of existence and I'm 100% sure no one will ever compare to her in my eyes so maybe she deserves someone better than me who isn't so pathetic and creepy and shy. I hate myself for ruining my chances but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop dreaming about her. She's my sweetie pie angel princess and even if I mean nothing to her that's fine because it's what I deserve. The only bit that still frustrates me is her ex boyfriend who is evil on my opinion and treated her so badly and never ver ever deserved her to begin with, I know I don't deserve her either but he deserves her even less it just seems so unfair

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Fookin hell not you again
Umm do you mean you were caught?:colone:
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:
Is this a confession?
was hoping this would be believeteam22
Omg, I don't usually prescribe this kind of medication but

Find Jesus

Quickly
Original post by Platopus
Is this a confession?

Haha! I was about to say that too... :biggrin:
Reply 8
i don't understand what you mean

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob

Find Jesus

Quickly

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob

Find Jesus

Quickly
Reply 9
If you ever call a girl my sweetie pie angel princess you'll get pepper sprayed on the spot
Original post by Forumaddict
I only did it because I was too shy to actually ask her out and I thought she was really wonderful. I still do think she is wonderful but I am very very very sorry for stalking her, I know even though I had good itentions it could still make her uncomfortable, making her uncomfortable is the last thing I would ever want to do. Regardless of whether she noticedit or not following her around so much for so long was bad and I shouldn't have done it. I think she is the sweetest nicest most beautiful girl in all of existence and I'm 100% sure no one will ever compare to her in my eyes so maybe she deserves someone better than me who isn't so pathetic and creepy and shy. I hate myself for ruining my chances but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop dreaming about her. She's my sweetie pie angel princess and even if I mean nothing to her that's fine because it's what I deserve. The only bit that still frustrates me is her ex boyfriend who is evil on my opinion and treated her so badly and never ver ever deserved her to begin with, I know I don't deserve her either but he deserves her even less it just seems so unfair

It's not stalking. It's gathering information about your potential partner.

Nothing wrong with that.

I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When will this end
:lolwut:
Original post by Darien91
If you ever call a girl my sweetie pie angel princess you'll get pepper sprayed on the spot

But it is how I truley feel
'Sweetie pie angel princess'

Omg.

:rofl:
To the OP: At least you get that you were creepy and stalkerish, so you can move on.

Just as a hint: That sweetie-pie angel princess crap, regardless of how you feel, is a pretty creepy and stalkerish thing to say. Keep up stuff like that and you'll end up alone, not because you're shy, but because people are pretty sure you have a lampshade made out of human skin in your living room.
Original post by ThatOldGuy
To the OP: At least you get that you were creepy and stalkerish, so you can move on.

Just as a hint: That sweetie-pie angel princess crap, regardless of how you feel, is a pretty creepy and stalkerish thing to say. Keep up stuff like that and you'll end up alone, not because you're shy, but because people are pretty sure you have a lampshade made out of human skin in your living room.

What's wrong with saying that? It's just a compliment for her because I think very very highly of her, if other people think there's something wrong with it that's their problem. And I will be alone either way now because I don't want to date anyone else ever because she is the only girl I have emotional feelings for and I won't be able to have another crush since no one will ever compare to her
What's wrong with saying that? It's just a compliment for her because I think very very highly of her, if other people think there's something wrong with it that's their problem. And I will be alone either way now because I don't want to date anyone else ever because she is the only girl I have emotional feelings for and I won't be able to have another crush since no one will ever compare to her

You're right, my sweetie-pie angel prince. It is just a compliment and anybody could and should give that compliment out to everyone.

You are a sweetie-pie angel prince for pointing that out to me, my sweetie-pie angel prince. How foolish of me to think this was creepy in any way, shape or form as it clearly is just a compliment. Best of luck to you, my sweetie-pie angel prince. In future, I will definitely not think things like this are creepy.
(edited 7 years ago)

You disgusting human being. Do you think you are J Cole? To be stalking these hoes.

I never understood what goes through the minds of people like you.. To make it worse, you're preeing her ex boyfriend. She will probably be on him tomorrow, whilst she's in the process of setting up a restraining order against you.
Original post by ThatOldGuy
You're right, my sweetie-pie angel prince. It is just a compliment and anybody could and should give that compliment out to everyone.

You are a sweetie-pie angel prince for pointing that out to me, my sweetie-pie angel prince. How foolish of me to think this was creepy in any way, shape or form as it clearly is just a compliment. Best of luck to you, my sweetie-pie angel prince. In future, I will definitely not think things like this are creepy.

It's a special compliment just for her

Original post by Trapping

You disgusting human being. Do you think you are J Cole? To be stalking these hoes.

I never understood what goes through the minds of people like you.. To make it worse, you're preeing her ex boyfriend. She will probably be on him tomorrow, whilst she's in the process of setting up a restraining order against you.

She won't go back to him ever because he treated her like dirt and I hate him for it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending