The Student Room Group

Have you ever caught someone masturbating?

Scroll to see replies

Yep. Mainly in the boys toilets it happened. I heard rumours lol.
Reply 21
Original post by M14B
Goddam.
What school are you going to?

I've finished school...
A guy in my year 11 English class. He wiped his hands all over the door handle and no one would open the door to get out of the classroom so our teacher opened the door - she never knew. :facepalm::giggle:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by toonervoustotalk
No but i have been caught😐 :indiff::angry:

Spoiler

How did she react?
Got caught jacking off to the mirror.
Thankfully no but I have heard people having sex before in my house which imo is equally as bad.
Original post by John55
How did she react?

She was like :erm: i know you have urges but you need self control
She was feeaked out and told me i should stop
She also said she will pray for me
As disgusting as this is, it's also savage af. I would shake her hand :yep:

Spoiler

Reply 28
She was like :erm: i know you have urges but you need self control
She was feeaked out and told me i should stop
She also said she will pray for me

How would being caught masturbating once imply you have problems with self control?
I mean as long as it isn't causing you to take time away from doing other more important things, and assuming that's obvious to her, I don't see how she could come to such a conclusion... unless of course her religion considers it a sin, which I guess is the reason she said that...
Original post by John55
How would being caught masturbating once imply you have problems with self control?
I mean as long as it isn't causing you to take time away from doing other more important things, and assuming that's obvious to her, I don't see how she could come to such a conclusion... unless of course her religion considers it a sin, which I guess is the reason she said that...

She does consider it a sin and so do i but i can always ask for repentance/ forgiveness :bubbles:
Reply 30
She does consider it a sin and so do i but i can always ask for repentance/ forgiveness :bubbles:

Fair enough
u fukin wot?!

Was she okay, like mentally or at home? **** must've been bad for her to get to that stage :s-smilie:
Even better, got caught having sex in a public place by some teenager guys in their 16's :teehee: Except they thought I was a girl :toofunny:
Unfortunately my mother.
It. was. disgusting! My eyes but mainly my ears have never been the same ever since then.
Like I love my mother to bits and I know she's human, that it's normal/natural for humans, animals, living things to masturbate HOWEVER there are boundaries. When your kids are at home, don't do it. Just don't lol or if you have to, not when they are in the same room with you. That's just horrible and nasty on your children's side. I guess she thought I wouldn't notice because I had headphones in. :ashamed2::zomg:
(edited 7 years ago)
well in class yeah this kid who had issues whipped it out and started stroking it, he wiped the cum in this girl's hair hahahaha
Original post by John55
Asking the Questions that Matter

Also If you've been caught yourself that would be an equally, if not more, funny story :biggrin:

Oh it's you. Lemon.

I don't know whether 'caught' is an appropriate word in my situation.

It is pretty normal around where I live. Everyone's doing that when they want to and how they want to.

Yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes. My best friend from the ages of 12 to 17 was a guy and his family worked away a lot so my mum would watch him for days or week at a time so would stay over at my house and we were downstairs watching a movie one night and I was lying on the couch and he was on the arm chair and we dozed off half way through it and I woke up to get a drink and there he was chugging away and I coughed to show him I was awake and even shouted my dog to show I was awake but he still kept bloody going. The next day he said he was just itching his leg but that was a lot of crap. The sound from itching and the sound from your hand moving up and down quickly are very different :laugh:

He actually done it another time after this too, pretty much in the same situation as above expect I shouted at him this and told him if he wanted a **** to do it in the bathroom and not in front of me. It would have been different if he was my boyfriend but he was only my best friend.
Original post by Cherry82
Unfortunately my mother.
It. was. disgusting! My eyes but mainly my ears have never been the same ever since then.
Like I love my mother to bits and I know she's human, that it's normal/natural for humans, animals, living things to masturbate HOWEVER there are boundaries. When your kids are at home, don't do it. Just don't lol or if you have to, not when they are in the same room with you. That's just horrible and nasty on your children's side. I guess she thought I wouldn't notice because I had headphones in. :ashamed2::zomg:

So you were in the same room as your mum and she still did it?:redface:
Original post by Start the Fire
well in class yeah this kid who had issues whipped it out and started stroking it, he wiped the cum in this girl's hair hahahaha

Thats not even funny:angry:
Original post by Ayaz789
So you were in the same room as your mum and she still did it?:redface:

:'(

Quick Reply

Latest