The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jimmy Seville
Assignmemt on some utterly **** bit of software which I hate using, never works, always crashes and is about something my course has no ****ing relevancy to.

It crashed yesterday and i lost 6/7 hours of work on it, the software is so **** even thr company who made it discontinued it - yet they still expect us to learn it.

What kind of University lecturer doesn't have their own Uni email address to talk to students? **** teacher, **** uni.

Damn that's rough - what do you do again?
Maybe if you went to a quality uni like Newcastle or Leeds, you wouldn't have these problems :wink:

Inb4 you're at Cambridge
Creative Graphics Technology - note the 'Creative' part and why they have us doing some noncy technical/scientific module/software with some posh knobhead tutor who doesn't answer emails or the phone in his office.

I go to Kings

(ton). This Uni is so ****ing badly organised.

So exams are starting this week, and they've closed all the IT Rooms in the main study area of the uni (bar the library) for the tests, but left the lecture rooms that few people are using at the moment empty, meaning if you come in during the day it's almost impossible to get a free computer.

9,000 quid a year for this ****.
Creative Graphics Technology - note the 'Creative' part and why they have us doing some noncy technical/scientific module/software with some posh knobhead tutor who doesn't answer emails or the phone in his office.

I go to Kings

So exams are starting this week, and they've closed all the IT Rooms in the main study area of the uni (bar the library) for the tests, but left the lecture rooms that few people are using at the moment empty, meaning if you come in during the day it's almost impossible to get a free computer.

what do you want to do after you graduate?
Original post by fallen_acorns
what do you want to do after you graduate?

get a job
Reply 2484
get a job

You know that isn't the answer to his question ffs :rofl:

Get some sleep

I go to Kings

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, you go to King's.... That explains why you're such a ****. Poly scum
Original post by SA-1
You know that isn't the answer to his question ffs :rofl:

Get some sleep

Have shizzle on this afternoon, and if I sleep i'll miss the Atleti-Bayern game

inb4 worse game than City-Real
get a job

then why are you doing that degree?

Spoiler

then why are you doing that degree?

Spoiler

Always been more creative tbh but didn't seriously think of going down that route until around 2012/2013

Actually have an interview on Friday for an internship at a sports media production company (owned by a famous ex sportsman as well) which is the kind of thing I want to do atm, motion graphics or visual fx in film and tv. There's legit such a wide field for that kind of thing - would love to work in motorsport or football as well maybe.
Original post by leinad2012
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, you go to King's.... That explains why you're such a ****. Poly scum

Always been more creative tbh but didn't seriously think of going down that route until around 2012/2013

Actually have an interview on Friday for an internship at a sports media production company (owned by a famous ex sportsman as well) which is the kind of thing I want to do atm, motion graphics or visual fx in film and tv. There's legit such a wide field for that kind of thing - would love to work in motorsport or football as well maybe.

sounds great tbh. Visual effects is an awesome field, combining it with your personal interest of sport would be a dream scenario.

good luck with the interview!
Reply 2491
Original post by leinad2012

Whats wrong with Kings fam?

@Dirtybit, should we bang this guy.
Original post by SA-1
Whats wrong with Kings fam?

@Dirtybit, should we bang this guy.

he goes to Kingston not Kings.

strong comprehension :colonhash:
Reply 2493
That one person in the office is fine, just ignore it, and deal with it... except when that one person is your boss, then your ****ed.

Had that in my last job - terrible boss, no one liked her.. But she was ****ing the owner of the company so....

No lack of respect for that, she was ruthless in getting what she wanted.

Yeah I had that in my last job too. Just wanted mine and everyone else's life to be made harder ffs and everyone hated her.

Original post by SA-1
Whats wrong with Kings fam?@Dirtybit, should we bang this guy.
Kings smells like Curry though.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Yeah I had that in my last job too. Just wanted mine and everyone else's life to be made harder ffs and everyone hated her.

So does Kingston tbf, 20% of students aren't English.
sounds great tbh. Visual effects is an awesome field, combining it with your personal interest of sport would be a dream scenario.

good luck with the interview!

Cheers man, they described it as an informal chat so i'm pretty relaxed about it tbh
Reply 2496
Original post by bammy jastard 27

Yeah I don't understand why the **** that needs to be the case? Why do people need to go out of their way to make **** harder.

Just coming out of education, where there's a real emphasis on maintaining a good environment for people to work in, to a place where bitches like her would do anything to make **** hard.

Original post by swirly
he goes to Kingston not Kings.

strong comprehension :colonhash:

I was referring to Daniel's comment about Kings though
Reply 2497
Cheers man, they described it as an informal chat so i'm pretty relaxed about it tbh

Scenes when you walk in for an informal chat and it's a panel interview with the CEO, two senior managers, a fit girl for the sake of it and Graeme Souness sitting there waiting to roast you
Original post by SA-1

I was referring to Daniel's comment about Kings though

Original post by SA-1
Scenes when you walk in for an informal chat and it's a panel interview with the CEO, two senior managers, a fit girl for the sake of it and Graeme Souness sitting there waiting to roast you

CEO would be a celeb so i'd be buzzing.

Latest