The Student Room Group

which one??

hi,
i need help as i do not know which university to choose for bio medical science
it is either Aston University or University of Birmingham
so please give me advice on which one is best suited of my course
Look at course structures and work out which interests you more.
Original post by HToo
hi,
i need help as i do not know which university to choose for bio medical science
it is either Aston University or University of Birmingham
so please give me advice on which one is best suited of my course

Hi,

I would just like to second alleycats advice, make sure the modules of each are specific to what you enjoy and may relate to a career further down the line.

Using Unistats comparison tool. Our course has a 100% satisfaction rate compared to 83% on University Of Birmingham's course.

The average graduate salary for our course is also £3,000 more six months after graduation.

We also offer an inbuilt placement year, allowing you to gain a year of experience in industry, graduating with a year of professional work experience under your belt. Around a third of those who take placement are offered a graduate job at the same company they took their placement at.

If you have any questions just give me a shout, i'm a 2014 graduate and Birmingham local.

Josh
Reply 3
Original post by Aston University
Hi,

I would just like to second alleycats advice, make sure the modules of each are specific to what you enjoy and may relate to a career further down the line.

Using Unistats comparison tool. Our course has a 100% satisfaction rate compared to 83% on University Of Birmingham's course.

The average graduate salary for our course is also £3,000 more six months after graduation.

We also offer an inbuilt placement year, allowing you to gain a year of experience in industry, graduating with a year of professional work experience under your belt. Around a third of those who take placement are offered a graduate job at the same company they took their placement at.

If you have any questions just give me a shout, i'm a 2014 graduate and Birmingham local.

Josh

hi did you study biomedical science at aston??
Original post by HToo
hi did you study biomedical science at aston??

Hi,

I studied Psychology unfortunately, but if you have any questions about the wider student or learning experience at Aston i would be happy to help. In regards to course specifics you'll want to contact our admissions team.

Josh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending