The Student Room Group

One month enough to revise?

A2 exams in june and havn't started revsion.
Reply 1
nope
Plenty of time, in my opinion. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blaze9990

You have over 30 days of revision ahead of you! That's a lot, especially if you're revising between 5-6 hours per day. Have you got a revision timetable?
Lol no.
i think you might be ok. they say when you revise the night before, you retain the most info
"you can do it!"
Tbh, I get the feeling that you're probably posting this in the hope that people will tell you not to bother so that you feel better about doing so. It is never too late to start revising - why would it be? Any revision you can do is going to be better than the alternative - i.e. giving up, doing nothing and accepting that you are almost definitely going to get worse grades than you wanted. Use your time effectively, and do as much work as you can to make sure that you don't regret what you do in these next few months when you look back in later life. Best of luck with all the exams
my first exam is on May 16th and I've only just started revising :s-smilie: , at this moment in time I don't think I'm going to be getting good grades considering I just got a U on a maths mock (but that was because I rushed the whole thing because I turned up 20 mins late because my free bus was 40 mins late...). At most i have spent 2 hours revising but mainly 1 hour which is clearly not enough. At GCSE I spent months revising but this time I just haven't been able to concentrate
I think it's enough time if you work hard/ smart :smile: but remember to sleep lots and try not to stress (I know it's hard)
Reply 10
Original post by blaze9990

Depends on the subjects and your current level in these subjects
Original post by username2250433
my first exam is on May 16th and I've only just started revising :s-smilie: , at this moment in time I don't think I'm going to be getting good grades considering I just got a U on a maths mock (but that was because I rushed the whole thing because I turned up 20 mins late because my free bus was 40 mins late...). At most i have spent 2 hours revising but mainly 1 hour which is clearly not enough. At GCSE I spent months revising but this time I just haven't been able to concentrate

same girl same

Quick Reply

Latest