The Student Room Group

4Ds to 4As in a month?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ronnydandam
thank you :smile: define a lot haha? I've tried to do loads over the last 2 days but not quite as much as I'd have liked but still an improvement :biggrin:

Just do LOADS of past papers, do a paper, figure out where you went wrong, fix it, repeat. Then when you run out do them all again!
Good luck! :tongue:
triple sci and maths

Don't ask people on here. Work for it as it's possible! People on here will let you down not motivate you
Original post by milliethemoo
Just do LOADS of past papers, do a paper, figure out where you went wrong, fix it, repeat. Then when you run out do them all again!
Good luck! :tongue:

thank you, I've done past paper questions for every topic I've covered so far, do you think I should do papers pre 2008( hence old old spec) or just stop after having done 08-15 and then do 08-15 again? Good luck to you too :u:
Original post by zXcodeXz
Don't ask people on here. Work for it as it's possible! People on here will let you down not motivate you

thanks man, i appreciate that :biggrin:
Indeed :colonhash: Since postiing this thread I have done work though and I am doing papers today, current working grades to be updated shortly

Keep us updated of your progress!
thanks man, i appreciate that :biggrin:

Anytime just carry on revising, and you will get it
Original post by ODES_PDES
Keep us updated of your progress!

will do man
Original post by zXcodeXz
Anytime just carry on revising, and you will get it

hope so man
thank you, I've done past paper questions for every topic I've covered so far, do you think I should do papers pre 2008( hence old old spec) or just stop after having done 08-15 and then do 08-15 again? Good luck to you too :u:

Can't say for sure, depends how different it is, but definitely do any questions that would fall under the current spec, theyd o have a habit of reusing old questions :tongue:
Thank you! :biggrin:
Original post by ODES_PDES
:redface:

:redface:?
Original post by milliethemoo
Can't say for sure, depends how different it is, but definitely do any questions that would fall under the current spec, theyd o have a habit of reusing old questions :tongue:
Thank you! :biggrin:

thanks, shall do :wink:
So did quite a few papers to test my knowledge over the last few days and I'm getting Bs in chemistry, C in core 2, A in core 1, Bs in physics papers but no start on biology yet, I think I can improve in the 3 weeks or so that I have
Reply 52
You can do this, I believe in you!!!
Original post by rm715
You can do this, I believe in you!!!

thanks a lot man, good luck for your exams
Reply 54
Watching this thread because if you pull this off, not only are you ****ing amazing,

but you're also ****ing insane

GOOD LUCK
Original post by RMNDK
Watching this thread because if you pull this off, not only are you ****ing amazing,

but you're also ****ing insane

GOOD LUCK

I think I can do it, it's been 4 days and I'm already solid Bs in 3 of 4. You too man :biggrin:
seems like v good progress op keep going.
I guess it's possible but very highly unlikely. You'd have to be very intelligent and work a lot. Most people only do 3 A2s, work reasonably hard during the year and come out with Bs.
GCSE?
keep up the good work man, whatever it takes.

Quick Reply