Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by kendellex
Anybody hanging in Lincoln?

I am !

Posted from TSR Mobile
ive just got approved for UP! but i dont know what hall yet?
Anyone else in Broadgate Park?
Reply 144
Broadgate Park and Economics.
Original post by Carlostorrado23
I got it as well but decided to reject it and try to get something in Uni Park as I don't have classes at Jubilee. Don't recommend it if u don't have to go there for anything.

Hi, do you get to choose your preferences again if you reject your accommodation offer?
Nobody at Derby Hall?
Hey! I'm also going to be in Derby Hall in a single study plus, I'll be studying History and Politics 😄

Original post by Emmaaa123
Have any Uni of Nottingham applicants received their accomodation acceptance yet for notts? :smile: If you have, comment below with your halls and what you are studying! Would be nice to maybe know a few people who you may be living with in uni halls...

I've applied for PPE and have been put in Derby hall for a single study plus:smile:
Hey, I just saw your post, and I will be at Derby hall doing history and politics😊

Original post by Ned Stark
Nobody at Derby Hall?
Original post by medimidi
Hi, do you get to choose your preferences again if you reject your accommodation offer?

You should email them. They reply really fast.
Original post by IreneAdler221B
Hey, I just saw your post, and I will be at Derby hall doing history and politics😊

Wahey! Look forward to seeing you there, best of luck with your A Levels
Original post by DubaiStudent
Just got my offer for an ensuite at Newark!!

Me too! what you studying!?
Original post by JRKinder
Got an offer from Newark Hall yesterday! Anyone else?

Got my offer for ensuite today, don't know a lot about the campus though :smile:
Original post by bethemily16
Me too! what you studying!?

I'll be studying medicine. What about you?
Anyone else got an offer from Lenton and Wortley? Don't really know anything about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bethemily16
Got my offer for ensuite today, don't know a lot about the campus though :smile:
Neither do I, I just went for it because there weren't any ensuites left elsewhere. As far as I'm aware it has its own library/sports facilities and stuff, I think it's just 5 mins from university park too :smile:
Offered a Shared Bathroom Plus room in Lenton & Wortley! (Damn ensuites full up) Will be studying Physics with Astronomy! :biggrin:
Original post by xturqz
Offered a Shared Bathroom Plus room in Lenton & Wortley! (Damn ensuites full up) Will be studying Physics with Astronomy! :biggrin:

I'm in L&W too! Single plus though for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't find out that much about it, pictures look quite nice but have you heard anything about it?
Original post by xturqz
Can't find out that much about it, pictures look quite nice but have you heard anything about it?

Not heard too much but found this thread which was quite good
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2315481&page=8
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending