The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

any one applied yet for BCU Accommodation

Currently applying for accommodation, put Ashted Locks as my first choice ! But I think I won't get it, since its new everyones gonna be applying there lol

The heights 2nd, Jennens Court 3rd, CLV 4th but struggling to put down 5th kinda want to stay in the city centre as my course is there ah.

Where has everyone applied and what course you doing?
:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jemimahxo
Currently applying for accommodation, put Ashted Locks as my first choice ! But I think I won't get it, since its new everyones gonna be applying there lol

The heights 2nd, Jennens Court 3rd, CLV 4th but struggling to put down 5th kinda want to stay in the city centre as my course is there ah.

Where has everyone applied and what course you doing?
:smile:

Hi, I'm doing adult nursing and I've applied for 1st CLV 2nd Ashted Locks and I can't even remember the test tbh
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
I'm going to apply for CLV aswell, though i haven't thought about a second option yet
Original post by Mihai Halmi
I'm going to apply for CLV aswell, though i haven't thought about a second option yet

I actually changed my mind, I applied for heights first, CLV second, jennens third and etc
Reply 4
I just applied for Ashted Locks a few days a go and got a response back the next day. I still think there are plenty of spaces if you are still wondering!
Reply 5
Original post by Dyr
I just applied for Ashted Locks a few days a go and got a response back the next day. I still think there are plenty of spaces if you are still wondering!

Did you have an unconditional offer?
Reply 6
I applied to stay at the Heights and I have recived an offer to stay there. My only problem is that I don't know how am I supposed to make the payment, if I don't have the details of the bank account where I am supposed to make the payment.
Reply 7
Yeah i applied for Ashted locks for 1st choice, The heights 2nd choice,jennes courts 3rd choice, clv birms 4th and oscott gardens 5th
Reply 8
Original post by Joezzy
Yeah i applied for Ashted locks for 1st choice, The heights 2nd choice,jennes courts 3rd choice, clv birms 4th and oscott gardens 5th

We picked the exact same choices and order lool, what are you studying ?
Reply 9
We picked the exact same choices and order lool, what are you studying ?

Loool and Law with criminology
Ive applied for the same places and order as you guys haha !
Should hopefully get an offer in June :3
Reply 11
Original post by shibbikitteh
Ive applied for the same places and order as you guys haha !
Should hopefully get an offer in June :3

Aye, guess this order is pretty popular lols!
What are you going to be studying ?
Reply 12
Hi,

I'm studying ODP based at the city south campus. Thinking of putting first choice CLV and second City South. Thou not seen either of the accommodation so kind of picking blindly.
Aye, guess this order is pretty popular lols!
What are you going to be studying ?

Im going to be doing illustration at parkside :smile:
Reply 14
I got an offer for ashted locks, in block B anyone else on here?
Original post by Tiltman
I got an offer for ashted locks, in block B anyone else on here?

me! floor 3 flat 15 :biggrin:
Reply 16
:biggrin: I'm on 4 in flat 22, what are you studying?
Original post by Tiltman
:biggrin: I'm on 4 in flat 22, what are you studying?

:hi:Visual communication Illustration :biggrin: what about you?
Reply 18
Automotive engineering, starting on the foundation year😃. Are you moving far?
Original post by Tiltman
Automotive engineering, starting on the foundation year😃. Are you moving far?

That's awesome! Kind of, further than I've ever moved before! I'm from Lincolnshire so about two hours away :biggrin: You?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending