fun facts about yourself

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lmao! im not bothered about it haha
1.I am black girl who was born in Poland
2. I can speak Polish-intermediate level
3. My favourite food is Jollof rice

:smile:
I have hyperthyroidism and i can eat 3000 calories worth of food in one sitting.
1 I made £4m before I turned 18
2. lost most of it due to expensive habits
I have freckle on my right bum cheek the size of a 2p coin. Makes my bum memorable for all the wrong reasons :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's not good :erm: Is there any particular reason why?

Also I read it :h:
Original post by shawtyb

impressive on both counts, but iv never been able to understand opera :/

No haha I can't actually speak it, I can only do the voice and I just say "la dida doo" 😂 I should have made it clearer sorry, not that impressive xD
Original post by samina_ay
I have hyperthyroidism and i can eat 3000 calories worth of food in one sitting.

I have hypothyroidism, used to have the opposite problem. However, when I'm over-medicated I can eat loads :cookie: but also don't feel so good :no:

Do you take carbimazole tho?
Original post by Reue
My middle name is Lazer, named after a 1980s pirate radio station.

Thats about it. I'm not very interesting.

That's so cool!
Reply 29
Original post by Blackstarr
1.I am black girl who was born in Poland
2. I can speak Polish-intermediate level
3. My favourite food is Jollof rice

:smile:

unusual!
never heard of jollof rice

whats that

Original post by ripjonsnow
1 I made £4m before I turned 18
2. lost most of it due to expensive habits

how tf did u do that?! make it i mean

Original post by Spock's Socks
I have freckle on my right bum cheek the size of a 2p coin. Makes my bum memorable for all the wrong reasons :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

id say thats bigger then a freckle lol

Original post by geniequeen48
No haha I can't actually speak it, I can only do the voice and I just say "la dida doo" 😂 I should have made it clearer sorry, not that impressive xD

aw man! you shot me down :frown:
Reply 30
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
- I'm virtually trilingual
- I love European medieval history
- I have an obsession with all things Celtic and consider myself to be a Celtic-/Irish-like being :moon:
- I would definitely have been sorted into Slytherin
- I'm one of the few pale people who actually likes their skin tone, I don't wait until Summer every year just to get a tan!

im pale too and love it!
I enjoy being spanked
Original post by shawtyb
unusual!

Hard work and motivation.
Original post by Ethereal World
I have hypothyroidism, used to have the opposite problem. However, when I'm over-medicated I can eat loads :cookie: but also don't feel so good :no:

Do you take carbimazole tho?

Doctor didn't give me any medication for it. :frown: he referred me to hospital, the referrals arrived, i just need to book an appointment for myself lol - they're gonna scan my thyroid gland to see how bad it is... increases my appetite so much and i gain alot of weight from it

do you get low moods from it??
Original post by Proxenus
I enjoy being spanked

Thanks mate blew all my crumbs onto my laptop keys.
Reply 35
Original post by Proxenus
I enjoy being spanked

big red button for me. cant stand it

Original post by ripjonsnow
Hard work and motivation.

but i mean like how? as in did u have a business? did u sell yourself?
Original post by shawtyb
unusual!
never heard of jollof rice

whats that

id say thats bigger then a freckle lol

aw man! you shot me down :frown:

Yeah, a lot of people tell me that and Jollof rice is just orange rice which is super delicious.:smile:
Reply 37
Original post by Salamandastron
Pupils are always dilated :s-smilie:

iv only ever met one other person with this
Doctor didn't give me any medication for it. :frown: he referred me to hospital, the referrals arrived, i just need to book an appointment for myself lol - they're gonna scan my thyroid gland to see how bad it is... increases my appetite so much and i gain alot of weight from it

do you get low moods from it??

Do you gain weight though? My understanding was that because your metabolism is literally on fiyah :headfire: you burn it super fast and therefore it's tough to gain weight?

Thyroid conditions, admittedly though, are not an exact science by any means.

When I am overmedicated though (which mimics a sort of synthetic form of hyperthyroidism) I can eat loads and still lose weight rapidly. However, palpitations, insomnia, and actually the constant hunger aren't so fun.

Yes indeed, hypothyroidism is characterised by being a bit low because essentially your body is just 'slower', but taking hormone replacement keeps me just fine most of the time.
Reply 39
Original post by Ethereal World
That's so cool!

I assure you; it's a right pain. Officials always comment on it whenever checking ID anywhere and I have to explain the origin for the 9999th time.

Quick Reply

Latest