The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Associativity

This may also be good revision

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think there's one in germany that's a little bit too rude to put on here, although I'm going along the lines of "I can mention these words, they are just place names :smile:"
I think there's one in germany that's a little bit too rude to put on here, although I'm going along the lines of "I can mention these words, they are just place names :smile:"

Haha good idea :wink:

What did you think was the hardest part of learning to drive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngryJellyfish
-:tong:
:tongue:ingu:

Oh! That's beautifully done! XD
Original post by Matrix123
Haha good idea :wink:

What did you think was the hardest part of learning to drive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Being bothered :smile: It's not fun driving in Bristol, I spent a lot of my lessons stuck in traffic, or going down roads with cars parked both sides. There's not much parking at my current uni, and I'll be at Bristol uni from sept to do my PhD, which has absolutely no parking. The busses are the only option really to get to town, and they're absolutely useless!
hi
Being bothered :smile: It's not fun driving in Bristol, I spent a lot of my lessons stuck in traffic, or going down roads with cars parked both sides. There's not much parking at my current uni, and I'll be at Bristol uni from sept to do my PhD, which has absolutely no parking. The busses are the only option really to get to town, and they're absolutely useless!

Awww that's a shame. What did/do you enjoy the most? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww that's a shame. What did/do you enjoy the most? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well tbh I haven't driven a car since (although I have driven other things), and I passed about a year or two ago. But really, I just see it as a tool to get around with; basically if you want a job around where I live, then outside the centre you have to drive because the busses are so bad, and if you work in the centre you're stuffed. So it's a life skill as far as I see it, rather than something I really enjoy.
Well tbh I haven't driven a car since (although I have driven other things), and I passed about a year or two ago. But really, I just see it as a tool to get around with; basically if you want a job around where I live, then outside the centre you have to drive because the busses are so bad, and if you work in the centre you're stuffed. So it's a life skill as far as I see it, rather than something I really enjoy.

Fair enough, what other things do you drive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hola amigos

I remember the days when 'Scunthorpe' was censored on TSR, because it contains a naughty word. :mmm:
Original post by nisha.sri
Hola amigos

Hiii :smile:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I remember the days when 'Scunthorpe' was censored on TSR, because it contains a naughty word. :mmm:

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mona Lisa, I'll pay to see you frown!

How is your revision ? :wink:
Original post by nisha.sri
How is your revision ? :wink:

Ahhhh a tiny bit better than the last time you asked :redface: I've still hardly done anything though. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhhh a tiny bit better than the last time you asked :redface: I've still hardly done anything though. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hi: :jive:
Y' hellow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

A little more than before but exams are soooo blooming close so I better work hard hehe :smile:
When's your first exam?
You seem to be on TSR all the time :biggrin:

Latest