The Student Room Group

He is pressuring me to do it

Hi. I am so worried. I am 18 and my man will soon be 20 next month. I was the first girl he kissed and now he wants to lose his virginity with me but I feel like am not yet ready. I am a virgin as well. He told me that he doesn't want to be a 20 year old virgin. He is so eager to lose it. I have told him to break up with me since I may not but he has refused. What should I do?
Don't let him pressure you into ANYTHING you don't want to do, he should respect your wishes and if he's trying to get you to do something you're not ready for, you need to reevaluate if he's the person you even want to sleep with at all. Tell him your feelings and stand your ground.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi. I am so worried. I am 18 and my man will soon be 20 next month. I was the first girl he kissed and now he wants to lose his virginity with me but I feel like am not yet ready. I am a virgin as well. He told me that he doesn't want to be a 20 year old virgin. He is so eager to lose it. I have told him to break up with me since I may not but he has refused. What should I do?

If he loves you enough to stay with you when you gave him the ultimatum then he should be able to understand that you're not ready.
Reply 3
Tell him flat-out no. If he continues to pressure you, break up with him. You're not ready and he's clearly not either if he's seeing it as a race. Let it come naturally.

If you do let him pressure you into it, you won't enjoy it and you'll probably feel used afterward. Respect your boundaries first, yeah?

How long have you been together?
Original post by ODES_PDES
How long have you been together?

6 days
6 days

6 days and he is putting pressure?!!
I would say tata.
(I am a hetero male btw)
Reply 7
You should have a bit of respect for yourself, don't let him pressure you. Find someone else.
I would say tata.
(I am a hetero male btw)

They could be going out for 6 years and his pressuring would still be just as serious and unacceptable
I would say tata.
(I am a hetero male btw)

That wasn't actually the same Anonymous as the OP.

Dont give in. It's going to be terrible sex tbh and not worth it 😂. Wait till you're ready or leave him if he keeps pressuring you.
Reply 11
I would say tata.
(I am a hetero male btw)

It's anon 2 so not the same person as the OP. Also, glad to know you're not gay.
Reply 12
[QUOTE=tanyapotter;64431861]They could be going out for 6 years and his pressuring would still be just as serious and unacceptable

Quite, but you might have to question why they were still together.
Am sure theyve already said it, but simply do not do anything you dont want to. break yp with him and let him find someone else. if he really liked you he wouldnt force or pressure you into soemthing you have said no to.
Original post by Zarek
Quite, but you might have to question why they were still together.

Nope.
Get drunk, it is best way to lose virgin and start your sexual marathon :biggrin:

Ps I was joking, you should break up with this dumbass, and find another person who will love you with sex or without it :smile:
Say to him that you do not feel ready, one last time, if he does not respect you leave him for good.
Might want to do this somewhere reasonably open if he is known to be violent.

he does not deserve you
Original post by AperfectBalance
Say to him that you do not feel ready, one last time, if he does not respect you leave him for good.
Might want to do this somewhere reasonably open if he is known to be violent.

he does not deserve you

Am going to talk to him tomorrow about it. He just always says that hey, if you are do not want to do it now, its fine.

But when it comes to making out, that's when it gets out of hand. And then it starts asking for it.
I meant he*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending