The Student Room Group

Gay Guys? Do you care about height?

This poll is closed

Would you date me?

Yes I wouod date you. I dont mind 86%
No. You too short!14%
Total votes: 14
Hi

I am only 5 foot 5 (1.65m) tall. I am genuinely okay with it. I could be taller but you just have to accept yourself. I see that a lot of girls are quite hessitant in dating short guys. Luckily I am gay. I have felt that gay men dont care as much about height as women do.

I am 5 foot 5, muscular, thick beard and a sexy face. Yes I am praising myself! nothing wrong with that. So my question to gay men is that would you date me or am I too short foe you

Trolls ! Stay away pls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I feel like the drama will shortly commence. You're gay and you have the Pakistani flag as your picture. I'll brb with some popcorn.
Original post by aarora
I feel like the drama will shortly commence. You're gay and you have the Pakistani flag as your picture. I'll brb with some popcorn.

I was thinking that too lol...
Original post by aarora

LOL
What maked people think that there are no Gay Pakistanis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aarora

Why would you expect drama?
Geezer asks legit question.
Reply 5
the hypocrisy is real.
Reply 6
Original post by KaminiZindagi
LOL
What maked people think that there are no Gay Pakistanis

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course I know that there are gay Pakistani's. Gay people can be from any country. I'm not Muslim but I know a lot of Muslim people bash homosexuality as it's not accepted in Islam. So be prepared to hear from a few trolls.

Also I respect that you're openly gay despite where you come from, have you come out to your family and friends, how did they take it?
Original post by BigBoy786
the hypocrisy is real.

yes i know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aarora
Of course I know that there are gay Pakistani's. Gay people can be from any country. I'm not Muslim but I know a lot of Muslim people bash homosexuality as it's not accepted in Islam. So be prepared to hear from a few trolls.

Also I respect that you're openly gay despite where you come from, have you come out to your family and friends, how did they take it?

I am not a Muslim

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Being completely honest, Height does matter to me.
I prefer shorter guys. Just a physical preference I have. I've heard that many gay men prefer shorter guys so...

However I wont let something like height be the deciding factor when choosing to date somebody.
well then, I revoke my previous statement.
Original post by BigBoy786
well then, I revoke my previous statement.

what are you talking about

Posted from TSR Mobile
where are all the gay guys gone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm bisexual but I personally do not care about height lol and I would hope people could look beyond something as superficial as height when falling in love with someone.
I'm not gay, but I'd imagine if you're a bottom you're set :colone:
That was so gay of you..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends whether you are the hot dog or the bun. :ahee:
Original post by stefano865
Depends whether you are the hot dog or the bun. :ahee:

I have a great ass

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply