The Student Room Group

should i dump him?

My boyfriend cheated on me twice but apologized after and promised he would not do it again shall i forgive him?
Do you even need to ask this question. Of course not, continue being cheated on.
Original post by RiahDawson
Do you even need to ask this question. Of course not, continue being cheated on.

:colone:
once a cheat always a cheat , id say dump him
Depends. If you dont mind being cheated on stay, but he will cheat again becayse he doesnt have enough respect or care avout you enough not to.
Most people would have dumped him the first time.
OP is 15, yeah she'd be the one to think otherwise :rolleyes:
Yea (dump him). Unless you like the prospect of being cheated on over and over?
(edited 7 years ago)
No, dump him.
Original post by XOXcharlotteXOX
My boyfriend cheated on me twice but apologized after and promised he would not do it again shall i forgive him?

Purely an example

if i stab you once then twice, you say stop and i apologies for stabbing you and promise not to stab you again would you trust me not to stab you a third time?
Reply 9
Everyone deserves a send chance, maybe. Twice! Why are you even contemplating forgiveness?
Your just trying pin the blame on the internet for the bad decisions you make.
We as a collective entity will have bias and error. We need alot more information then that to make proper judgement.
Original post by Personinsertname
Your just trying pin the blame on the internet for the bad decisions you make.
We as a collective entity will have bias and error. We need alot more information then that to make proper judgement.

No we don't.

Dump him.
>Comes on TSR asking for answers
>Wants good advice

Pick one,
Reply 13
Original post by XOXcharlotteXOX

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending