The Student Room Group

Mathswatch

Does it cover everything? Also to anyone who has used it, whats your views on it
The one I used 3 years ago covered everything.

I prefer videos on the net, but Mathswatch has the topics grouped nicely so only what you really need to know is there
Reply 2
Original post by ODES_PDES
The one I used 3 years ago covered everything.

I prefer videos on the net, but Mathswatch has the topics grouped nicely so only what you really need to know is there

Hi would you recommend it and is it worth getting it a month before my first Maths exam?
Could I go from a C to an A in such a short time?

Thanks
Mathswatch was a godsend for me! I struggled a lot with maths, and I really don't think I would've got the grade I did (B) without it. I used the CD, it shows you how to work out each type of problem, then gives you practice problems to work out along with the answers, to make sure you understand :smile:
Best resource i've ever had.
Anybody got a spare login? I forgot mine.
Reply 5
Original post by Leviathan1741
Mathswatch was a godsend for me! I struggled a lot with maths, and I really don't think I would've got the grade I did (B) without it. I used the CD, it shows you how to work out each type of problem, then gives you practice problems to work out along with the answers, to make sure you understand :smile:

Hi

Would you say it's worth getting it a month before my first Maths exam and could I jump from a grade C to a grade A in such a short time?

Thanks
Original post by _Xenon_
Hi would you recommend it and is it worth getting it a month before my first Maths exam?
Could I go from a C to an A in such a short time?

Thanks

Improvement varies from person to person but it is worth it.
Reply 7
Improvement varies from person to person but it is worth it.

Do you believe I can do it? :smile:
Original post by _Xenon_
Do you believe I can do it? :smile:

I've no idea. I hope you do.
I found maths easy (always)
Original post by _Xenon_
Hi

Would you say it's worth getting it a month before my first Maths exam and could I jump from a grade C to a grade A in such a short time?

Thanks

I think it's worth a shot, you might manage it :smile:
I've no idea. I hope you do.
I found maths easy (always)

Oh OK, thanks. Should I just start with past papers right away and revise topics I come across that I'm not too sure about or should I just quickly try to cover the content then do past papers just before my exam?

Thank you
Hiya! I moved this thread to the Maths forum, as other Maths students may find it useful :h:

Quick Reply

Latest