The Student Room Group

fun facts about yourself

Scroll to see replies

1) I have a skin condition which makes me basically be "allergic" to chlorine and most bleaches (not technically allergic but, have a reaction, like break out into hives).
2) I am an only child, which is a bad thing because I'm basically home alone a lot of the time. :frown:
3) I'm doing the final grade in Piano, which, if I pass, means I am a qualified piano teacher :ahee:
4) I've lived in 5 countries, and visited all continents, (except Antarctica of course)
5) I'm Greek Orthodox :smile:
6) I have a long scar running from my wrist to the middle of my forearm on my right hand.
Original post by homeland.lsw
1) I have a skin condition which makes me basically be "allergic" to chlorine and most bleaches (not technically allergic but, have a reaction, like break out into hives).
2) I am an only child, which is a bad thing because I'm basically home alone a lot of the time. :frown:
3) I'm doing the final grade in Piano, which, if I pass, means I am a qualified piano teacher :ahee:
4) I've lived in 5 countries, and visited all continents, (except Antarctica of course)
6) I have a long scar running from my wrist to the middle of my forearm on my right hand.

Never home alone with GC :console: :hugs:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Never home alone with GC :console: :hugs:

Not at all :giggle:
Reply 123
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Well we ordered pizza hut one day so veggie supreme with jalepanos and then I ate another pizza with chicken.
Mice, blood, lightening, pigeons (not so much of a phobia), clowns and small spaces
Because I had coursework due for the next day lmao. I'm in the same position RIGHT NOW, I don't learn :'(
I made different people try it out and when they I say its an hour and a half they tend not to watch so I end up watching it with them

i like ham and pineapple and also ham and onions :smile:
ew blood! we have literally just had a thunder storm complete with lightening and i have 2 rats lol. clowns dont bother me lol
wow haha! i cant seem to make stuff sink in neither tbh :/
aww id watch it with u :smile:

ouch! painful! my brother used to blister up in the sun as he reacted severly
aw thats so sad. u can have my ******** siblings :smile: keep them
oooo i cant play lol
which ones?
what does that mean? is it a religion?
what from?
Original post by shawtyb
haha dont say that too loud lmao!
jim branning and one other from eastenders (he owned wellard)
iv also seen the midget from star wars (forgot his name)
thats far out!!

Haha. Ill leave that there!
Hmm ok then, im not familiar with them!
Warwick Davis?
Indeed it is but it looks like an amazing place!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 125
Original post by FireFreezer77
Haha. Ill leave that there!
Hmm ok then, im not familiar with them!
Warwick Davis?
Indeed it is but it looks like an amazing place!!!! :biggrin:

there not overly big outside of eastenders tbh
thats the one! he was promoting a charity
i hope so
I'm bilingual
I love to knit
I learn French, German, Latin and Ancient Greek in school. (Yay!)
I lived in Germany for 6 years
The kitchen ceiling collapsed on me (don't worry, I was fine)
Original post by shawtyb

ouch! painful! my brother used to blister up in the sun as he reacted severly
aw thats so sad. u can have my ******** siblings :smile: keep them
oooo i cant play lol
which ones?
what does that mean? is it a religion?
what from?

Saudi Arabia, China, Bulgaria and Iran

It's a form of Christianity practiced in South Eastern Europe, like Greece and Bulgaria. In a nutshell, it's just the same as a Protestant service, but with more praying and incense and stuff like that.

LONG STORY, basically I was pushed over and my wrist and part of the bone in my forearm basically snapped. I had to have a lot of surgery to fix it which resulted in the scar.
Reply 128
Original post by niv1234
I'm bilingual
I love to knit
I learn French, German, Latin and Ancient Greek in school. (Yay!)
I lived in Germany for 6 years
The kitchen ceiling collapsed on me (don't worry, I was fine)

i learnt french and german and self taught my self some basic spanish
how did that happen!?!

Saudi Arabia, China, Bulgaria and Iran

It's a form of Christianity practiced in South Eastern Europe, like Greece and Bulgaria. In a nutshell, it's just the same as a Protestant service, but with more praying and incense and stuff like that.

LONG STORY, basically I was pushed over and my wrist and part of the bone in my forearm basically snapped. I had to have a lot of surgery to fix it which resulted in the scar.

very differnet types of places to live!
ooh cool!
ouch that sounds horrendous!
I'm probably going to kill myself because this fixed income markets revision is the worst form of torture EVER
Original post by shawtyb
there not overly big outside of eastenders tbh
thats the one! he was promoting a charity
i hope so

Ah fair enough. Id probably recognize them though.
Ah nice one! Thats good of him!
:biggrin:
Original post by shawtyb
i learnt french and german and self taught my self some basic spanish
how did that happen!?!

very differnet types of places to live!
ooh cool!
ouch that sounds horrendous!

I assume you are talking about the ceiling. Here is what happened:-

I used to live in a flat (I moved for obvious reasons) and my upstairs neighbours were doing some work with their electricity pipes above our ceiling and somehow water got mixed in with all of that. It made the ceiling heavy and a whole patch of it just came down one day when I was in the kitchen making tea for myself. It came down behind me so I was fine, luckily, I just have a small scar on my knee from it (not from it falling down but I am a clumsy person so I tripped over the rubble later). Then we had to get someone to come and knock the rest of the ceiling down as it was at risk of collapsing.

Sorry for the long story.
Original post by powerpuffshol
I am a figure skater,
I am a vegan (cue booing and hissing)
I have a dog called Charley
I work as a waitress/potwash
I'm about to go out in the pouring rain :frown:

YAYA! i wanna become vegan but its quite hard for me, just cos dairy and ice cream :frown: i think i may convert after exam season and cos im fasting it would be easier to start off slowly :smile:
I like black men

:mmm:

(I was born male btw)
Original post by sfaraj
YAYA! i wanna become vegan but its quite hard for me, just cos dairy and ice cream :frown: i think i may convert after exam season and cos im fasting it would be easier to start off slowly :smile:

Non-dairy products are a lifesaver - and I like soya milk and yoghurt better than the normal kind!! We also have vegan cheese in my house!
If you want it enough you'll find decent alternatives for anything which are cruelty free.
Good luck if you do go vegan!! :smile::smile:
Original post by shawtyb

same haha i look like a squashed potato!
tbh,i have no social lift so id sell it for money lmao!
what was ur company in? like what did u do

It ran a website (legit)
It was pretty easy, i can show you how.
I just cba to do it these days xD
Original post by powerpuffshol
Non-dairy products are a lifesaver - and I like soya milk and yoghurt better than the normal kind!! We also have vegan cheese in my house!
If you want it enough you'll find decent alternatives for anything which are cruelty free.
Good luck if you do go vegan!! :smile::smile:

i love soya milk! i havent had milk in a while, so thats not a problem but the main is cheese, ice cream and milk chocolate :frown:

thanks for the advise!!

thank you! hopefullt i will soon!
I was over 11lb when I was born. When the surgeon pulled me out (Caesarean) he went "blimey she's big enough to go to school!"

My secondary school booted me out after GCSEs because they thought I was "too smart for them"!

I'm a vegetarian, my name is Sam, so my uni friends call me "Ham" :colonhash:

I've seen an elephant at 8 hours old (the perks of working in a wildlife park!)

I went to Malaysia just over a month ago for two weeks with the uni and studied endangered spiders. While there, I saw a Siamang gibbon (the world's biggest and loudest gibbon and highly endangered) and actually nearly cried!
Original post by sfaraj
i love soya milk! i havent had milk in a while, so thats not a problem but the main is cheese, ice cream and milk chocolate :frown:

thanks for the advise!!

thank you! hopefullt i will soon!

You can definitely get dairy free cheese, ice cream and chocolate!
Ben and Jerry's do dairy free :wink:
Original post by Ethereal World
Your life is a write-off

You look like the wright brothers

eat ****

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending