The Student Room Group

For all with upcoming exams

I want to wish everyone with exams this summer the very best of luck, whether you are doing your GCSEs (like me), your A Levels, university exams or any other exams.

You've spent months preparing and you may be feeling quite stressed and tense. For some of us, we will be taking our first public exams, which can be a very daunting thing. I have been overwhelmed by the kindness and support of so many TSRians who are always willing to give advice or provide encouragement to everyone, but particularly those who need help with revision or are worried before their exams.

It's easy to feel that we're not good enough and that no matter how much revision we do, we'll never be prepared enough to face our exams. Many people feel a lot of unnecessary pressure around exam season from their teachers, peers and families (as well as themselves), which does nothing to alleviate the stress they are already experiencing.

Let me now reassure you that you are amazing and you can do this. Never limit what you can achieve and never underestimate yourself - you are going to knock those examiners off their chairs because they will be so impressed by how fantastic you are!

Good luck to you all. :h::h:
Original post by Banana00
I want to wish everyone with exams this summer the very best of luck, whether you are doing your GCSEs (like me), your A Levels, university exams or any other exams.

You've spent months preparing and you may be feeling quite stressed and tense. For some of us, we will be taking our first public exams, which can be a very daunting thing. I have been overwhelmed by the kindness and support of so many TSRians who are always willing to give advice or provide encouragement to everyone, but particularly those who need help with revision or are worried before their exams.

It's easy to feel that we're not good enough and that no matter how much revision we do, we'll never be prepared enough to face our exams. Many people feel a lot of unnecessary pressure around exam season from their teachers, peers and families (as well as themselves), which does nothing to alleviate the stress they are already experiencing.

Let me now reassure you that you are amazing and you can do this. Never limit what you can achieve and never underestimate yourself - you are going to knock those examiners off their chairs because they will be so impressed by how fantastic you are!

Good luck to you all. :h::h:

This needs to be on the front page for pure motivation! :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by acontium
This needs to be on the front page for pure motivation! :tongue:

Aww, thanks! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending