The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Freshers 2016 ^^

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slindsay006
I've firmed for foundation physics too :smile:

Woo! Do you know what kind of modules apart from the compulsory ones you are thinking of taking?

Original post by Loughborough University
Excellent! Happy to answer any questions you might have in the meantime :biggrin:

Teresa

How many people enrol onto the physics with a foundation year course in 1 year?
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 61
anyone else doing Politics and International relations!?!!
Original post by Art.s
Firmed Loughborough for fine art, anybody else?

Hey I'm firming Loughborough for fine art too :biggrin:
Original post by Laurenafenete

How many people enrol onto the physics with a foundation year course in 1 year?

Hi Laurenafenete

Sorry that it's taken a while to get back to you. I've spoken to the Department and there are normally around 20-25 students enrolled on the Physics foundation course per year but the exact number depends on results in August.

Hope this helps! :smile:

Teresa
Original post by Art.s
Anyone going to do fine art?

YES I AM!! I've firmed my place:smile:
Original post by Art.s
Firmed Loughborough for fine art, anybody else?

I have!! what halls are you looking at as your choices? i have no idea:eek:
Original post by Courtney King
Hey I'm firming Loughborough for fine art too :biggrin:

YAY me too Courtney!! So exciting to hear other people are doing the same:tongue:
Original post by Georgia_97
YAY me too Courtney!! So exciting to hear other people are doing the same:tongue:

WOO same really excited been looking for people doing Fine Art too :biggrin:
Reply 68
Finally found people omg and I'm thinking of Telford what about you guys?
WOO same really excited been looking for people doing Fine Art too :biggrin:
Reply 69
I have!! what halls are you looking at as your choices? i have no idea:eek:

When do we actually get to pick accommodation or have you already done it? :smile:
Original post by Art.s
When do we actually get to pick accommodation or have you already done it? :smile:

not sure I think we register our request for accommodation in June... but I'm looking a Telford as well :smile:
Just firmed Mechanical Engineering:bban: anyone else doing MechE?
Heyhey, I'm thinking of firming Loughborough for Graphic Communication and Illustration but have no idea what halls to pick!? do you think there's a popular choice of accommodation for arty students? I know Butler Court is right near by and it's self catered but I think I want to be more centred to everything as I'm quite a sociable person and looking for lively halls ahah, what do you guys think?
Original post by Art.s
Finally found people omg and I'm thinking of Telford what about you guys?

Im thinking Robert Bakewell at the mo!! Do you guys know if there's any Facebook groups/chats for people going to loughborough just generally or doing fine art? Because most unis have and I've looked but can't seem to find any..
Original post by annafdelia
Heyhey, I'm thinking of firming Loughborough for Graphic Communication and Illustration but have no idea what halls to pick!? do you think there's a popular choice of accommodation for arty students? I know Butler Court is right near by and it's self catered but I think I want to be more centred to everything as I'm quite a sociable person and looking for lively halls ahah, what do you guys think?

Yeah thats exactly what I'm thinking! So I'm looking at Robert Bakewell and William Morris:smile:
Im thinking Robert Bakewell at the mo!! Do you guys know if there's any Facebook groups/chats for people going to loughborough just generally or doing fine art? Because most unis have and I've looked but can't seem to find any..

I cant find Facebook chats for fine art either
I cant find Facebook chats for fine art either

Hmmm how strange:s-smilie: well if I find any i'll definitely post the link for you to have a look at, Keep me updated if you come across any too!!
Hmmm how strange:s-smilie: well if I find any i'll definitely post the link for you to have a look at, Keep me updated if you come across any too!!

same if I come across any i'll definitely give you the link
Yeah thats exactly what I'm thinking! So I'm looking at Robert Bakewell and William Morris:smile:

Yass Robert Bakewell looks so good and William Morris is right by the students union I think?? agh it was so hard to pick which uni to firm (think it deffo will be here now) I have no idea how i'm gonna settle on the accommodation! When can you start applying?
What are people's opinions on Hazlerigg-Rutland as well? not sure what i think about those halls.. they seem kinda good?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending