The Student Room Group

Wedding

Anyone else getting married soon, or planning a wedding whilst still at university?
I hope not.
Reply 2
Original post by Jared44
I hope not.

Why ??
I'm getting married soon! :biggrin:
Unless you are above the norm for age, getting married in your late teens, to early 20s doesn't usually result in successful long term results. Mostly because they are rash decisions, with little thought involved.
Reply 5
Original post by Eternalflames
I'm getting married soon! :biggrin:

Awesome! When? :smile: xx
Original post by sophiechill
Awesome! When? :smile: xx

Tomorrow! :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by Jared44
Unless you are above the norm for age, getting married in your late teens, to early 20s doesn't usually result in successful long term results. Mostly because they are rash decisions, with little thought involved.

Well thats a slightly rash generalisation. Im normalish age, 21 currently, and by no means is this a rash decision. We have been together for 5 years, living together for 4 years and engaged for a year and a half so far. When we get married i will be 22 and he will be 31.
Reply 8
Awh bless, thats okay hun.

Spoiler

Reply 9
Original post by ripjonsnow
sounds like you are his young play thing until you get old, then he will go hunting for fresh meat again

Wtf ? XD yeah obviously because thata why we are buying a house. Getting married and planning a family lol. Weird thing is prwvious to me he was with a woman who was nearly 42.
Me and my partner are planning our wedding at the moment. Neither of us will be at uni or college any more though when we do get married.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am a grade 8 piano player. I am open to play at weddings for a fee. My rates are high, that Is why I have disposable income.

Spoiler

Genuinely thought you were serious for a sec :lol: dw, you'll find an amazing guy soon!! Maybe you already have :wink:
Original post by sophiechill
Well thats a slightly rash generalisation. Im normalish age, 21 currently, and by no means is this a rash decision. We have been together for 5 years, living together for 4 years and engaged for a year and a half so far. When we get married i will be 22 and he will be 31.

Glad it worked out for you, but that doesnt make a 25 year old man going after a 16 year old kid any less creepy...
Original post by Blondie987
Genuinely thought you were serious for a sec :lol: dw, you'll find an amazing guy soon!! Maybe you already have :wink:

Nah, I'm fine being single for now :lol:
Nah, I'm fine being single for now :lol:

well fair enough, good trolling though lol , or maybe I'm just incredibly gullible :hmmmm:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Me and my partner are planning our wedding at the moment. Neither of us will be at uni or college any more though when we do get married.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where's my invitation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending