The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

So my friend split up with his wife and they both have a kid together, he said he needed me (I'm a lawyer) to make a case to the judge to get custody of the child, and y'know, he should get custody because the mother, goes by the name Sheila Bombastic, she's a right nut, once threw a chair at a 5 year old then offered him a beer to numb the pain, also she's been to jail 7 times...
Anyway, I got to work on the case and eventually the court date came round, Sheila's lawyer made her non-existent case, and then it was my turn, I handed the judge the beautifully woven silk pillowcase I'd worked on tirelessly for the previous month... my friend doesn't speak to me anymore and apparently the child's dead :s-smilie:.
Wide awake because of wisdom toothache :/ this is only 1/4 and I'm hoping so much the others aren't this painful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loool alright... So I fell asleep for like 10 mins :colonhash: only to wake up thinking its been hours but it was the most peaceful 10 mins of my life I believe!

What is my life? :frown:

Edit: back to revision so speak later people :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by alana_p
Wide awake because of wisdom toothache :/ this is only 1/4 and I'm hoping so much the others aren't this painful

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you at least feel wiser?
Original post by ZuluK
Loool alright... So I fell asleep for like 10 mins :colonhash: only to wake up thinking its been hours but it was the most peaceful 10 mins of my life I believe!

What is my life? :frown:

Edit: back to revision so speak later people :h:

Did you have any cool dreams?
wide awake *sigh*
Original post by John55
Did you have any cool dreams?

Well, it was a dream about mangos... Because I had a mango this morning soooo... I was basically eating a mango in the sun and I looked up into the sun thinking wow the sun is bright but why aren't I blind yet? And I woke up :colonhash: I will never get my answer :angry:
@John55 is your name really John? And how come you're always awake??? Hmmmm???
Original post by ZuluK
Well, it was a dream about mangos... Because I had a mango this morning soooo... I was basically eating a mango in the sun and I looked up into the sun thinking wow the sun is bright but why aren't I blind yet? And I woke up :colonhash: I will never get my answer :angry:

Sounds trippy, so you were inside the sun at first you say? Then you were looking up at the sun... What could this mean? :holmes:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
@John55 is your name really John? And how come you're always awake??? Hmmmm???

No, my name in real life is Wilfred

I could ask you the same question...
Original post by John55
Sounds trippy, so you were inside the sun at first you say? Then you were looking up at the sun... What could this mean? :holmes:

Spoiler

No, my name in real life is Wilfred

I could ask you the same question...

Now that you put it like that... I have re-evaluate everything about the dream, my sleep, my life, my entire existence :shock:

Maybe it means, the sun got rid of me and then I looked longingly at it wanting it's heat again. Which could mean someone in my life who was my sun, who bought light to my life, kicked me out and all I want is to feel the heat of their comfort and love again? :frown:

Spoiler

Aaahhh Wilfred is a wonderful name. :tongue:

And you could ask me, but you didn't ask me. I asked you... So answer young Wilfred :h:
Trying to write about diglossia in bilingual communities- urgh
Original post by ZuluK
Now that you put it like that... I have re-evaluate everything about the dream, my sleep, my life, my entire existence :shock:

Maybe it means, the sun got rid of me and then I looked longingly at it wanting it's heat again. Which could mean someone in my life who was my sun, who bought light to my life, kicked me out and all I want is to feel the heat of their comfort and love again? :frown:

Spoiler

Aaahhh Wilfred is a wonderful name. :tongue:

And you could ask me, but you didn't ask me. I asked you... So answer young Wilfred :h:

I was going to say turn the heating up, since you wanted to be inside the sun so much but... sure... could be that too I guess... does anyone fit that description?

I know, everyone says that... what's your real life name?

Hey, I'm not young, I'm 46 years old I'll have you know!

Spoiler

I just prefer it, it's quiet and peaceful, tbh, me being a forty six year old man going through a mid life crisis would explain it better, but yeah... so why are you always up?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by John55
I was going to say turn the heating up, since you wanted to be inside the sun so much but... sure... could be that too I guess... does anyone fit that description?

I know, everyone says that... what's your real life name?

Hey, I'm not young, I'm 46 years old I'll have you know!

Spoiler

I just prefer it, it's quiet and peaceful, tbh, me being a forty six year old man going through a mid life crisis would explain it better, but yeah... so why are you always up?

:lol: haha well I like to dramatise things :colondollar: and nope.... Why would anyone get me out of their lives? :wink:

Haha my real name is Kulu :colone:

46? Are you sure Wilfred? That seems awfully young for the name Wilfred...

Ahh fair enough... Mid life crisis at 45 :lol: more like "end of life crisis" :wink:

Me? Well I just don't sleep :redface: I can get by on an hour a day if that :redface:
Original post by ZuluK
:lol: haha well I like to dramatise things :colondollar: and nope.... Why would anyone get me out of their lives? :wink:

Haha my real name is Kulu :colone:

46? Are you sure Wilfred? That seems awfully young for the name Wilfred...

Ahh fair enough... Mid life crisis at 45 :lol: more like "end of life crisis" :wink:

Me? Well I just don't sleep :redface: I can get by on an hour a day if that :redface:

Evidently, 10 minute nap and we've got Kulu's story of love and loss...
There's a multitude of potential reasons, for example, you may have at some point, punched their mother in the face... :dontknow: That doesn't tend to go down well in any situation...

Spoiler

That's a great name.

You got me! I'm not 46, I'm 110... but I just wanted to fit in with the younguns of TSR :frown:.

...well I still feel pretty healthy, the other day I got out of my chair (which is covered in cobwebs) and grabbed the TV remote... I haven't had the energy to do that for ten years! I was getting awfully bored of watching the spiders on the ceiling...

Do you mean like, you can sleep for an hour and you'll just feel fine for the rest of the day? Or, you just end up getting yourself into the situation where you only get 1 hours sleep and feel tired and hallucinate and fall asleep on someones shoulder on the bus during the day?
Original post by John55
Evidently, 10 minute nap and we've got Kulu's story of love and loss...
There's a multitude of potential reasons, for example, you may have at some point, punched their mother in the face... :dontknow: That doesn't tend to go down well in any situation...

Spoiler

That's a great name.

You got me! I'm not 46, I'm 110... but I just wanted to fit in with the younguns of TSR :frown:.

...well I still feel pretty healthy, the other day I got out of my chair (which is covered in cobwebs) and grabbed the TV remote... I haven't had the energy to do that for ten years! I was getting awfully bored of watching the spiders on the ceiling...

Do you mean like, you can sleep for an hour and you'll just feel fine for the rest of the day? Or, you just end up getting yourself into the situation where you only get 1 hours sleep and feel tired and hallucinate and fall asleep on someones shoulder on the bus during the day?

I'm a freak

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth

Your preaching to the choir sister! I'm a freak too hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Original post by John55
Your preaching to the choir sister! I'm a freak too hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Spoiler

This kind of freak?

skip to 1:04

[video]https://youtu.be/jq30l5-vBbo[/video]
Why am I even awake...
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
This kind of freak?

skip to 1:04

[video]https://youtu.be/jq30l5-vBbo[/video]

Why was he eating paper?
Original post by keepdreaming-
Why am I even awake...