The Student Room Group

Eligibility for PGL

If I have done an undergraduate taught Masters as my first and only degree am I eligible to apply for a postgraduate Research Masters and get the postgraduate loan?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by flumb4
If I have done an undergraduate taught Masters as my first and only degree am I eligible to apply for a postgraduate Research Masters and get the postgraduate loan?

Hi Flumb4,Yes as you don’t have a full Masters qualification youwill be eligible to apply for a Postgraduate Loan for your Research Masters.Thanks
Original post by flumb4

Hi Flumb4,Yes as you don’t have a full Masters qualification youwill be eligible to apply for a Postgraduate Loan for your Research Masters.Thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by flumb4

Hi Flumb4,

Yes as you don’t have a full Masters qualification you will be eligible to apply for a Postgraduate Loan for your Research Masters.

Thanks and good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending