The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Religious Studies - Unit 4 - RST4B - Religious Fundamentalism

hi does anybody do fundamentalism for this unit?? help pls
Original post by tony102
hi does anybody do fundamentalism for this unit?? help pls

hiya! I moved this to the RS Forum for you - you're more likely to get some responses here :h:
Hi I do this Unit.

For the first part my class looked at the historical context of Fundamentalism (e.g. The Scopes Trial/Niagara Creed), how to define fundamentalism and for the second part we looked at the Brethren Church and the Taliban. I've really struggled with this as it is synoptic and all of my resources come from photocopied articles etc.

What would you like help with? I can try and help but I'm not really good at this.
Reply 3
Original post by ItsMahbuba
Hi I do this Unit.

For the first part my class looked at the historical context of Fundamentalism (e.g. The Scopes Trial/Niagara Creed), how to define fundamentalism and for the second part we looked at the Brethren Church and the Taliban. I've really struggled with this as it is synoptic and all of my resources come from photocopied articles etc.

What would you like help with? I can try and help but I'm not really good at this.

hiya do you have any resources/links to useful resources to share? thanks
Reply 4
Any predictions for the fundamentalism question?
Reply 5
Original post by ARSHKFW
Any predictions for the fundamentalism question?

no idea!! feelin like it'll be a difficult one since last years 45 marker was q nice??
Reply 6
Original post by tony102
no idea!! feelin like it'll be a difficult one since last years 45 marker was q nice??

i doubt it will be on science and secularism as that came up in 2014
Reply 7
that's my favourite sub topic 😭 a question about the 2 groups like comparison would be ok but i'm expecting something more random
Original post by tony102
hiya do you have any resources/links to useful resources to share? thanks

Hi sorry for the late response, the resources I have are mainly photocopied articles and stuff from different books so I'm not really sure how to provide you with anything sorry! :frown:

I am going to be answering the second half of the paper (looking at specific fundamentalist groups)

What two groups did you study My class looked at the Plymouth Brethren and the Taliban, if you're doing the same I can check to see if I have any essays that have been typed up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending