The Student Room Group

Airbus Undergraduate Apprenticeship

Is anyone else here going to the recruitment event for the role of Finance Undergraduate Apprentice next week?

If anybody here is currently an apprentice at Airbus then any information on what I can expect from an apprenticeship with airbus would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't even have to be finance but if you are currently an apprentice then I'd like to know what kind of work you get up to on a day to day basis and what level of responsibility you are given. If you have finished an apprenticeship then I'd love to know what you are doing now so I know what to expect in terms of future prospects.
Thanks.
Reply 1
Is nobody here interested in working for Airbus or has had an apprenticeship with them in the past?
Reply 2
Just for the record, I got offered the position so if anybody else needs any information regarding application process just let me know :smile:
Original post by Hozza14
Just for the record, I got offered the position so if anybody else needs any information regarding application process just let me know :smile:

I recently applied for the engineering undergraduate apprenticeship and I'm waiting to hear back from Airbus after going to the assessment centre. Can you remember how long they took to get back to you?
Reply 4
Original post by Hozza14

Hi, I am going to the Finance recruitment event tomorrow. Do you have any tips as to what I can expect?

Thanks.
Reply 5
ive been offered one of the apprentieship roles but i dont think ive got the grades. what is the chance they will still take me ??
Reply 6
Original post by Hozza14

Do we apply with a CV or a personal statement and what should we include in whichever it is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending