The Student Room Group

Age problems

Yes
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No, because you're both teenagers. Stop being so obsessed with what everyone else will think of you.
I would say it is weird tbh, it's a pretty big age gap when you're not both 18 :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by tealites
No, because you're both teenagers. Stop being so obsessed with what everyone else will think of you.

Original post by Anonymous
I would say it is weird tbh, it's a pretty big age gap when you're not both 18 :s-smilie:

Literally the two most contradicting posts ever :')
Just dont have sex, otherwise you will be on the sex offenders register for the rest of your life.

Wait until she hits 16
Sure you want to cheat on your right hand?
Reply 6
Original post by ripjonsnow
Just dont have sex, otherwise you will be on the sex offenders register for the rest of your life.

Wait until she hits 16

Nice and positive
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Sure you want to cheat on your right hand?

Sorry Mr Anonymous, I'm so upset now
It seems silly but in my eyes 15 and 17 is just about okay, but 15 and 18 seems very weird
It is weird, man. Wait for her to be 20.
Reply 10
I'm not 18 until August
Original post by LiquidGold
It seems silly but in my eyes 15 and 17 is just about okay, but 15 and 18 seems very weird
Reply 11
Original post by Wired_1800
It is weird, man. Wait for her to be 20.

So I'll be 22? I have to wait 5 years to meet up with a girl I don't necessarily like?
Original post by jakebarker1212
So I'll be 22? I have to wait 5 years to meet up with a girl I don't necessarily like?

Meet up with her now. I am talking about sex (if you choose to go down that route)
Every one is blowing this out of proportion. You're just meeting up.
I'm not 18 until August

Okay, when is she 16?

16 and 18 isn't bad at all, but 15 and 18 is not seen favourably, and obviously you cannot do anything sexual.

It is not illegal to date but it would probably just be best to wait until she turns 16. And you could just get to know her in a friends capacity first.
Reply 15
Original post by LiquidGold
Okay, when is she 16?

16 and 18 isn't bad at all, but 15 and 18 is not seen favourably, and obviously you cannot do anything sexual.

It is not illegal to date but it would probably just be best to wait until she turns 16. And you could just get to know her in a friends capacity first.

Thanks mate

Don't worry man, I'm in year 13 and will be 18 in 2 months, the girl I'm in love with is year 10 and 15, though the age gap is only 2.3 years, I'd say go for it, just don't have sex
Reply 17
I'd say go for it and meet her, just wouldn't recommend starting any kind of romantic relationship until she's turned 16. Honestly the age thing isn't the problem, I started dating my s/o who is 9 years older than me when I was still a teenager. Worse thing is might get a few comments from friends and family at first but people get used to it. Good luck :smile:
Original post by Chlomc
I'd say go for it and meet her, just wouldn't recommend starting any kind of romantic relationship until she's turned 16. Honestly the age thing isn't the problem, I started dating my s/o who is 9 years older than me when I was still a teenager. Worse thing is might get a few comments from friends and family at first but people get used to it. Good luck :smile:

How old was you, 16?
its not that deep mate... 2-3 years is fine, i know people wo got married with a 20year age gap so no it wont be paeophilic

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending