The Student Room Group

What do you miss from your childhood?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FaisalNaeem03
everything

i think you should participate in the chav test
A lot of things! I get really nostalgic with this question omg.

I miss the TV shows: Dexter's Lab, Ed Edd & Eddy, Foster's Home, Suite Life, ahg there's so many! Mostly on Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Disney Channel and Nick. Before that I used to watch Cbeebies and Playhouse Disney (omg PB and J Otter, Bear in the Big Blue House)!!!

The games as well: PS1 (there was this M&M game and one with Wallace and Gromit where I just could not pass this impassable lava-covered path :lol:), Gamecube :mario::mario::mario:, PS2, PC games. I wanna be 7 again! :moon:

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
-My gameboy
-crash bandicoot
-When my brother wasn't born and I was an only child
-That's so raven
-Tracey Beaker
-chuckle brothers
-the squishy alien eggs
-my china doll (My bother thew her and cracked her face, so in anger I snapped the legs of his spider man figure...then he cried and I felt bad, he was only two :redface: I feel a pang of guilt now thinking about it tbh...I feel like going downstairs and saying sorry to him right now :rofl:)

YEEEESSSSSSS!!!
I miss not having to care about anything and things not being so serious and intense. People who tell you your teenage years are the best years of your life need a slap.
Original post by mariam687
i think you should participate in the chav test

I ain't no chav...
Original post by ivybridge
I miss not having to care about anything and things not being so serious and intense. People who tell you your teenage years are the best years of your life need a slap.

It was a lie, and I believed it :frown:
I ain't no chav...

i find tht hard to believe..
Original post by mariam687
i find tht hard to believe..

truss me...
truss me...

alright alright :wink:
No stress from exams

Coming home from school watching Disney channel WHEN THEY ACTUALLY HAD GOOD PROGRAMMES like:

Kenan & Kel
Drake & Josh
That's So Raven
Hannah Montana
The Amanda Show
Dexter's Laboratory
Ed Edd & Eddy
Everybody Hates Chris
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air etc etc

Too many to name

PLAYING OUTSIDE EVERYDAY! Nowadays this generation is growing up being addicted to technology. I'm just happy I had a fun childhood :smile:!
Original post by Kamara7
A lot of things! I get really nostalgic with this question omg.

I miss the TV shows: Dexter's Lab, Ed Edd & Eddy, Foster's Home, Suite Life, ahg there's so many! Mostly on Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Disney Channel and Nick

I miss all the old Cartoon Network shows! I occasionally tune in but it's not the same.

Also miss playing those childish running/field games like 'Tag'.
TV: Super Mario World, Sonic the hedgehog, Redwall, Sonic Underground, Berenstain Bears, Brum, The shiny show, Art attack, Rupert, Raggy dolls, Pippi londstocking, Robinson Crusoe, Fairy odd parents :h:
Casette's: Laural and Hardy, Tom & Jerry
Games: PS1, PS2 (Spyro: A hero's tail :dancing2:), Gameboy Advance SP
Being carefree and thinking graphics were never going to get better than on the gameboy...
Going out with your friends on a Saturday with £2 and having the time of your lives...
The cheap freddos
Gameboys + a bit of my nintendo ds
Orginal Scooby doo tv series
Bloody Lego
Childish Birthday parties
Being small enough to go on slides and rides. (That ended at the age of 9 :cry:)
Not caring for exams at all :angelwings:
Being as autistic as I could be and nobody giving a single f****
Milk cartons and Biscuits after break times :yep:
Spyro the Dragon on PS1 - best game of the 2000's hands down :dance:
I miss happiness, feeling like I could accomplish anything with effort and being carefree.
(edited 7 years ago)
Never having an ex...
my grandad
Original post by KINGYusuf
No stress from exams

Coming home from school watching Disney channel WHEN THEY ACTUALLY HAD GOOD PROGRAMMES like:

Kenan & Kel
Drake & Josh
That's So Raven
Hannah Montana
The Amanda Show
Dexter's Laboratory
Ed Edd & Eddy
Everybody Hates Chris
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air etc etc

The highlighted ones were on Cartoon Network, not Disney. :fyi:

Quick Reply

Latest