The Student Room Group

Changing course...do i need to do my end of year exams?

Hey..I'm changing course from business to social work. I have just completed my business first year but the exams are all next month. I am changing course but keeping the same uni and have been given an unconditional place within social work. Do i need to attend my business exams??
Reply 1
Original post by Ciaralouiseee
Hey..I'm changing course from business to social work. I have just completed my business first year but the exams are all next month. I am changing course but keeping the same uni and have been given an unconditional place within social work. Do i need to attend my business exams??

You don't need to, but if you do it will be a good experience. You'll be able to practice revision methods without pressure and see if there's a better option for you. You'll be able to experience a uni exam - they can be bigger and more intimidating, have rules you may not have come across (like needing ID), and sometimes last longer than you've tried writing for before.

If you pass, you'll usually be awarded a Certificate of Higher Education which is a nice extra. You might find it useful in the future and is something to show for the year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending