The Student Room Group

Muslim girls on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MevMev
and thats precisely why the jealousy exists

@MrsSheldonCooper and you need to see a therapist as soon as possible. I'm worried about your mental wellbeing.
No, despite being Muslim, I could never go through this. How can you love someone if they have four other wives? Some women have no clue their husband has other wives and modern Muslim women would never go through.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 22
The prophet had many wives and concubines. Wouldn't any good muslim girl aspire to that instead of letting their own selfish feelings prevail?

Original post by maria.x
um, no.
Original post by haj101
Nope
Original post by MevMev
theres this thing in love called jealousy

Original post by k.m.b
I'm sorry, but who would do this in their right mind?

Original post by alkaline.
Allow any of this I would cut his dick off, divorce him and marry someone else.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by hezzlington
....because you're the one that had this conversation with him..?

:lolwut:

True that. I didn't ask
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Tbh
I know this muslim guy who is dating two girls (i think one girl is enough hard work why would you want to double your troubles or quadruple it :rofl: )
Both the girls are fine with it and they are going to get married after uni
Queen Marys for you :lol:

:redface: They are both fine with it? with each other?

I didn't think any modern muslim girls would be okay with it. Well that's a bit of a surprise. :redface:
Original post by TheArtofProtest
@MrsSheldonCooper and you need to see a therapist as soon as possible. I'm worried about your mental wellbeing.

My therapist is in an asylum for the insane.

*evil laugh :colone:
Tbh
I know this muslim guy who is dating two girls (i think one girl is enough hard work why would you want to double your troubles or quadruple it :rofl: )

Holy mother...
Original post by MevMev
wait whaaaaat
the girls are getting married ?
to each other? TO him ? to other boys ?
elaborate bruhhh

The girls are getting married to him
Reply 28

lmfao
its in a girls nature dude we can't help it haha
but on a serious note like if a boy didn't like me u can't force attraction otherwise its not really love so i would just allow t
live and let live
Original post by hezzlington
why does your friend want to marry 4 women?!!

One is bad enough
n-o

swear if he does imma beat him so hard he wont get no girls
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:redface: They are both fine with it? with each other?

I didn't think any modern muslim girls would be okay with it. Well that's a bit of a surprise. :redface:

Yes :redface: i was shocked when he told me
Original post by Serine Soul
Holy mother...

:redface:
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
One is bad enough

Exactly what I was thinking.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Imo a baseball bat or a rolling pin is more personal..

OR

You kill him with a leg of lamb and then while the police come, you cook the lamb and then you feed it to them.

Win win situation. Murder weapon gone AND so is your husband!

Surely a weapons made from ice would work better? Once it's melted they'd be no evidence at all.

But on topic - lets hope these women are financially independent or he's going to paying for twice as many shoes, handbags etc.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 34
Tbh

LOOOOOL
Yes :redface: i was shocked when he told me

:redface:

I find it odd that they are dating because I suppose that isn't very "islamic" but then to marry two wives...

It's shocking tbh :redface:
Original post by Erebor
The prophet had many wives and concubines. Wouldn't any good muslim girl aspire to that instead of letting their own selfish feelings prevail?

no, and the prophet didnt have many wives for the bants, there were reasons, do your research rather than cherry picking please cheers
Original post by Erebor

Is it really the women who are being selfish here? :lol:
Feminists taking away male choice, yet again.

Some have even advocated or endorsed disgusting acts of violence

Point 1. No his choice existed before marriage. Once married he will know I do not approve of any other female being involved, if he does not agree with this he has a CHOICE to not marry me.

Point 2. Yeh so what lololol he deserves it if he does that, he will know the rules pre-marriage, if our mindsets on this issue were different to begin with I wouldn't be marrying him.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I find it odd that they are dating because I suppose that isn't very "islamic" but then to marry two wives...

It's shocking tbh :redface:

Theremay be a loophole that guy has found
Or their Imam is teaching them the wrong stuff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending