The Student Room Group

Austria passes controversial new asylum law.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ivybridge
Being gay myself, I'm fully aware of what happens in the Middle East to people like myself and to women, and so on. I am not an extremist. I said no. I answered the question. However, a defence is necessary because it isn't point blank bad. You are extremely bigoted.

You are saying Islam isn't point blank bad. You need help man, you need actual medical help. You are a left wing Islamic extremist the way you defend the ideology. You represent everything wrong with the left and why you scum will never get an inch near power
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Nah babe I need my laptop on.
And why the hell does it matter to you about the sex life of someone? Are you annoyed you aren't getting any?

Because it's hilarious
Original post by Start the Fire
Because it's hilarious

Didn't answer my question.

Pretty obvs you're a socially awkward virgin who wants to get laid badly but can't and so slags off some random gay tsr user who hasn't ever insulted you.
I am using specific examples yes but majority of the migrants aren't even refugees and a lot of them are men. And they all claim to come from Syria/The Middle East which is a region which consistently comes among the lowest in the world for things such as gender equality. In that culture, women are often viewed as nothing but sexual objects or something of the sort.

I'm all for taking actual refugees in, not pretend ones who are just running to Europe for benefits. But the fact that the migrant crisis is something that's completely uncontrolled is very very worrying.

There was some report a while back of a city in Syria where children and families have been starving to death and have been reduced to eating grass and cats to survive. Those are the real refugees as well as the Yazidi girls. Not the fit men of fighting age who have left their families to suffer in a warzone while they run off to comfort and a totally alien culture.

Spoiler

I can understand your viewpoint much more now, especially after the second paragraph. But I do feel you're arguing for something a little different than you come across as supporting originally. Your issue seems to be with un-genuine refugees and I mean, all I can say to that is that's what the asylum/refugee process is there for. Whether it works is another thing.

I can also agree with this third paragraph. It just goes back to what I have just said though, really. I think my argument is about something different. On the issue outlined by you, I agree wholeheartedly with you.
Original post by Omen96
You are saying Islam isn't point blank bad. You need help man, you need actual medical help. You are a left wing Islamic extremist the way you defend the ideology. You represent everything wrong with the left and why you scum will never get an inch near power

You have zilch credibility after these comments, move along.
Reply 85
You have zilch credibility after these comments, move along.

Run to the ideology you love so much and see what happens then you idiot.
Didn't answer my question.

Pretty obvs you're a socially awkward virgin who wants to get laid badly but can't and so slags off some random gay tsr user who hasn't ever insulted you.

I'm sorry to disappoint, but I have sex roughly twice a day.
I'm sorry to disappoint, but I have sex roughly twice a day.

Doing it with your hand doesn't count sweetheart.
Original post by Omen96
I say again, Germany, Greece and Sweden invited these migrants. By the way you have to be validated before you are a refugee and well, the vast majority of these swarms are not going through due process of being validated. Plus national law has higher precedence than conventions. Countries who didn't invite these people can not let them in, simple.

Where did Greece invite them/ Link me up.
Both Sweden and Germany have changed their policy since their quota is full.

They cna hardly go through due process if they are prevented from enetering a country, its in direct contradiction to their treaty onligations.

National law doesnt have a higher precedence, they are different. If you want to break your treaty obligations thats up to them, but they will be called out on it.
By choosing not to let them in if they seek asylum its in direct contravention of their treaty obligations. They shouldnt make promises they cant keep. the rest of its neighbours who its shirking off responsibility to will remind them of his and take appropriate measures. It still wont stop the migrants though.
Original post by Omen96
He is an ******* but ivy bridge is worse. This guy defends Islam which has the blood of homosexuals in the millions. Ivy bridge has no idea what the Abrahamic religions have been responsible for so I don't know his views on Christianity but he actually defends Islam, he is more homophobic if he is defending that fascist ideology.

I don't understand what you think you're doing? I'm homosexual - how in God's name can I be homophobic? :lol:

I can't actually take you seriously.
Original post by Omen96
Run to the ideology you love so much and see what happens then you idiot.

I said NO to your question, are you incapable?
Reply 91
I don't understand what you think you're doing? I'm homosexual - how in God's name can I be homophobic? :lol:

I can't actually take you seriously.

You are a homosexual who defends and supports an ideology which is extremely homophobic, so put the pieces together you fool LMAO
Doing it with your hand doesn't count sweetheart.

tbh I don't fap anymore it's bad for you
Original post by Omen96
He is an ******* but ivy bridge is worse. This guy defends Islam which has the blood of homosexuals in the millions. Ivy bridge has no idea what the Abrahamic religions have been responsible for so I don't know his views on Christianity but he actually defends Islam, he is more homophobic if he is defending that fascist ideology.

Based on his post to you, it seems he likes Muslims but he doesn't actually like the religion. And he doesn't agree with Islam on a whole. He has a point about interpretation in a way. Some Muslims will follow the Quran whole heartedly. Others would follow every single word of it. It normally depends.
Original post by Omen96
You are a homosexual who defends and supports an ideology which is extremely homophobic, so put the pieces together you fool LMAO

Except I don't support the persecution of women, homosexuals, or anybody else in the name of Islam.
Original post by Omen96

By being islamophobic, you are helping Daesh (who want division between islam and non islam), so by your logic, you are a terrorist...
What's the difference between a fence and a wall aside from what they're made of? They both do the same thing.

It'd odd how so many people went ballistic over Trump's "We need to build a wall", but not that many people are concerned over Austria's "We need to build a fence"
tbh I don't fap anymore it's bad for you

Still pathetic and sad that you worry about what gay people do with their sex lives..

Please get a life. And perhaps take up knitting instead of being a keyboard warrior.
You seem to worry more than me, you got pretty triggered over it, please get a life my slutty friend

Oh yes sweetheart I've slept with EVERYONE (even the gay guys) apart from you because I still have my standards :wink:
You seem to worry more than me, you got pretty triggered over it, please get a life my slutty friend

I didn't know being beautiful and a female made you a 'slut', did you @MrsSheldonCooper?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending