The Student Room Group

Muslim girls on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sfaraj
n-o

swear if he does imma beat him so hard he wont get no girls

Original post by alkaline.
Allow any of this I would cut his dick off, divorce him and marry someone else.

The prophet had many wives and concubines, is that what his wives should have done to him?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
You Sir, are in dire need of checking your privilege. :colonhash:

I dislike you deeply, mostly due to your gender which is common amongst us feminazi's but also after your vicious attempt of shattering my dreams of being a writer. I cannot stand your presence on these forums, as a man you have misunderstood in thinking any choices are being taken away from you, you are a man and already as a privileged gender promoting my downfalls as a woman due to your disgusting patriarchal constructs. Take your misogyny elsewhere, it is not welcome here.

Spoiler

Woman, you are not entitled to an opinion. :smug:

Spoiler

Original post by Serine Soul
Holy mother...

Oh Bhagwan!

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
My therapist is in an asylum for the insane.

*evil laugh :colone:

What a horrible way to talk about your mother. I'm going to stay well clear of you. It may run in the family and it's probably contagious as hell.

Original post by Rhythmical
No, despite being Muslim, I could never go through this. How can you love someone if they have four other wives? Some women have no clue their husband has other wives and modern Muslim women would never go through.

Love is a Western-centric social construct.

There is only duty and the duty of every female is to lie in bed and think of England whilst her husband finishes what he was doing, and then make his sandwiches. :fuhrer:
Are you really expecting people to say yes?:rofl:
Original post by Erebor
The prophet had many wives and concubines. Wouldn't any good muslim girl aspire to that instead of letting their own selfish feelings prevail?

Not even going to reply to that. You're clearly trying to create an argument.
Reply 44
Original post by sfaraj
no, and the prophet didnt have many wives for the bants, there were reasons, do your research rather than cherry picking please cheers

So if there were ''reasons'', you'd be fine with your husband having many wives and concubines and having sex with them?
it isn't even fardh to get married to four different wives. he needs to practise the fardh first, dumbo
Reply 46
Original post by TheArtofProtest

Spoiler

Oh Bhagwan!

What a horrible way to talk about your mother. I'm going to stay well clear of you. It may run in the family and it's probably contagious as hell.

Love is a Western-centric social construct.

There is only duty and the duty of every female is to lie in bed and think of England whilst her husband finishes what he was doing, and then make his sandwiches. :fuhrer:

my duty is to curl up under the blanket thinking about England- what like the crappy ever changing weather ?? lol
Reply 47
Original post by Erebor
The prophet had many wives and concubines. Wouldn't any good muslim girl aspire to that instead of letting their own selfish feelings prevail?

You should stop being nosy, first of all. Any person with complete sense would understand that just because it's written in the holy book, doesn't mean that every man has to put it into action and marry 4 times. If his wife does not satisfy his needs then that's acceptable. We're not being selfish.
Original post by Tempest II
Surely a weapons made from ice would work better? Once it's melted they'd be no evidence at all.

But on topic - lets hope these women are financially independent or he's going to paying fro twice as many shoes, handbags etc.

Materialistic women. :colonhash:

Original post by alkaline.
Point 1. No his choice existed before marriage. Once married he will know I do not approve of any other female being involved, if he does not agree with this he has a CHOICE to not marry me.

Point 2. Yeh so what lololol he deserves it if he does that, he will know the rules pre-marriage, if our mindsets on this issue were different to begin with I wouldn't be marrying him.

God, you must be horrible to live with.

Spoiler

Original post by MevMev
lmfao
its in a girls nature dude we can't help it haha
but on a serious note like if a boy didn't like me u can't force attraction otherwise its not really love so i would just allow t
live and let live

Yet, you'd batter him so it's not really "live and let live".

More like "I'll live and I'll castrate you if you look at another woman". :wink:

Spoiler

At least my mother doesn't have to cook for me, you men act like the whole world runs in your presence when in reality you can't make a simple sandwich on your own. Share your opinions when you understand how to butter some bread.

Goodbye! :smile:

P.S The first book I'm going to write will be on the degenerative, exploitative, repressive nature of men. :u:

Go make me a sandwich, I'm hungry :teehee:
Reply 51
Original post by haj101
Not even going to reply to that. You're clearly trying to create an argument.

I'm not. I'm just saying that muslim men can, in the right circumstances, have several wives. The prophet also had concubines on top of that. Are you denying any of these facts?
Reply 52

@TheArtofProtest I'm feeling Nutella
Reply 53
Materialistic women. :colonhash:

Spoiler

More like "I'll live and I'll castrate you if you look at another woman". :wink:

but why is this a bad thing?
right you're a boy let me ask you :
wouldn't u feel unloved by your wife if she didn't give a damn and didn't burn with jealousy every time u looked at another woman
i personally think my hubby should feel privileged that i feel jealous it means he's done a good job on me
Original post by Erebor
I'm not. I'm just saying that muslim men can, in the right circumstances, have several wives. The prophet also had concubines on top of that. Are you denying any of these facts?

Yes and none of us were denying that. We were just merely giving our personal opinion :smile:
Original post by MevMev
@TheArtofProtest I'm feeling Nutella

@TheArtofProtest I'm feeling an apology :u:
Reply 56
Original post by maria.x
You should stop being nosy, first of all. Any person with complete sense would understand that just because it's written in the holy book, doesn't mean that every man has to put it into action and marry 4 times. If his wife does not satisfy his needs then that's acceptable. We're not being selfish.

The prophet had 11 wives plus concubines/sex slaves. Most of the times he married it was because they were widows and needed a man to support them. So you'd be ok with your husband marrying other women (and having concubines as well) and ****ing them if those circumstances occurred?

Here's a list:

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Muhammads_Wives_and_Concubines#Wives_and_Concubines
[QUOTE=TheArtofProtest;64449231

Spoiler

Nope. I am actually the one who gets told what to do and hate it. I'd rather people let me live, as long as they stay away from me I have no need to control anyone. Start involving yourself too much in my life & I'll start to have expectations.

I'd rather live on my own and have people come to visit than live WITH people.

Spoiler

Do I really want to be *controlling* my man? Hell no!! He's my man I'm not his man lmao, but he better know how to control himself or I'll have to do it for him n I'm not afraid.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
At least my mother doesn't have to cook for me, you men act like the whole world runs in your presence when in reality you can't make a simple sandwich on your own. Share your opinions when you understand how to butter some bread.

Goodbye! :smile:

P.S The first book I'm going to write will be on the degenerative, exploitative, repressive nature of men. :u:

Perhaps using salted butter has rubbed off on you?

You'll make more money plagiarizing the dictionary than you would writing such a book.

Do you prefer to eat it from the bin or steal from the homeless person?

Original post by MevMev
my duty is to curl up under the blanket thinking about England- what like the crappy ever changing weather ?? lol

My Dubai friend is looking for a wife.

You could always sheikh your booty there?

Original post by samina_ay
it isn't even fardh to get married to four different wives. he needs to practise the fardh first, dumbo

It isn't even fardh to get married.

Spoiler

Reply 59
Perhaps using salted butter has rubbed off on you?

You'll make more money plagiarizing the dictionary than you would writing such a book.

Do you prefer to eat it from the bin or steal from the homeless person?

My Dubai friend is looking for a wife.

You could always sheikh your booty there?

It isn't even fardh to get married.

Spoiler

but is he a sheikh though?????
don't judge me I'm a goldigaa oh the shame

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending