The Student Room Group

Help with English literature

I'm doing the wjec English literature exam. My novels are to kill a mockingbird, about a boy and an inspector calls. I just don't know how to revise for it. I am predicted an A for English literature.
Original post by Adil Patel
I'm doing the wjec English literature exam. My novels are to kill a mockingbird, about a boy and an inspector calls. I just don't know how to revise for it. I am predicted an A for English literature.

-Past Papers. Do one. Mark it yourself. You've only really got time for one cycle of that for now.
-Plan answers to all of the papers. Spend five minutes max. on each plan.
-Read the books (yes again)
Ok thanks for the advice. I'm really good at analysing poems but I find comparing them hard
Original post by Adilpatel
Ok thanks for the advice. I'm really good at analysing poems but I find comparing them hard
Use spider diagrams for that. Analyse one poem, then take another piece of paper and put it next to the first, when analysing the second poem, if there are anything that you have already mentioned in the first diagram, connect that thing to the second poem, build this up so that you have a huge spider diagram covering the anthology. Try to start with two that you know are similar.
Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest