The Student Room Group

How do I proceed with Hannah the Student Nurse...

Basically there was this girl at work called Hannah.

She is incredible. She's 5ft 10, incredible bone structure, long blonde hair, blue eyes, no stupid regional accent (e.g. Brummies, Welsh, Yorkshire etc), reasonably clever and currently single.

No kidding she looks like this: http://cos.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/14/25/53a068a86a665_-_cos-01-bones-lead-xl.jpg but she's not that confident or rich. Its like the jackpot as far as i am concerned.

Anyway all that is great. Problem is that she likes dance music, yoga, vegan food, being liberal and annoying. We have no common interests. I had to be extremely guarded with her. I felt like if I let myself talk naturally id have insulted her three times in one sentence. So I pretended like I was really nice person. It made a little nauseous but I was OK again once I got back in my fast car and shouted at some women drivers.

Basically I just want her to like me. I love her. I want her so much.

All communication with her at this stage from now on has to be online due to reasons beyond my control. But I want to ask her out. What do I say??

This is what I have said so far. See the way she takes AGES to reply - she knows she's hot. And those x's - does that mean that she's DTF?

SEE IMAGE
http://s32.postimg.org/yrcxr4dzp/image2_1.jpg

Please help.

THANKS.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
please help me lol
Talk about UNI.

Awesome chat btw. You are making progress.
(edited 7 years ago)
Well she had a good day at work so you need to strike while the iron is hot. Say something smooth about how she can't possibly be too tired to go for a drink with you :yy:
Reply 4
Original post by SmashConcept
Well she had a good day at work so you need to strike while the iron is hot. Say something smooth about how she can't possibly be too tired to go for a drink with you :yy:

Yes I like this lol

(although the strike was yesterday)

but still, ill ask
Reply 5
Original post by 999tigger
Talk about UNI.

Awesome chat btw. You are making progress.

Did you not see the 'xx' at the start...
Original post by Mojo Banjo
Did you not see the 'xx' at the start...

Deffo serious and she's waiting for your proposal. One more chat like that and you will be exclusive.
Yes I like this lol

(although the strike was yesterday)

but still, ill ask

how did it go how did it go
**** her right in the pussy!!!
Reply 9
Original post by SmashConcept
how did it go how did it go

lol not well

no reply :O
Is that the sum total of the conversation so far? No progress? This is bad news. Perhaps she's on her way over?
Reply 11
lol not well

Describe yourself with a rating out of 10.

Describe the girl with a rating out of 10.

Be honest and I will be able to give you an answer on your chances and what to say next. (I've slept with 50+ girls)
Reply 12
Is that the sum total of the conversation so far? No progress? This is bad news. Perhaps she's on her way over?

Absolutely terribly :frown:

Original post by really ?
Describe yourself with a rating out of 10.

Describe the girl with a rating out of 10.

Be honest and I will be able to give you an answer on your chances and what to say next. (I've slept with 50+ girls)

Me = 7
Her = 9
Why isnt your vastly superior intellect running rings round her? Up your game.
Reply 14
Why isnt your vastly superior intellect running rings round her? Up your game.

She won't reply to my cleverly worded message. Once she replies I'm convinced i'll have her.
She won't reply to my cleverly worded message. Once she replies I'm convinced i'll have her.

Have you met her? If thats really all the conversation you had, then you should feel insulted you couldnt hold it for longer. Maybe she is playing you or got bored?
Reply 16
Have you met her? If thats really all the conversation you had, then you should feel insulted you couldnt hold it for longer. Maybe she is playing you or got bored?

Yeah we met at work. Im not sure why she isn't replying to my message tbh lol

May be she just takes a while to get back to people.
Reply 17
Me = 7
Her = 9

Okay, heres what to do.

Add her on Facebook

Change your profile picture - make sure you gel your hair/have a good hairstyle, put on some sunglasses, wear a suit/smart clothes and pose your arms so you look muscular. You will then look like an 8/10.

Find out which music artist she likes.

Message her saying something like 'omg! I can't believe you like 'X' artist.

Buy two tickets to the music artists concert.

Message her saying you were going to go to the concert with a friend but he doesn't want to go anymore, ask her if she wants to go.

3-6 can be anything shes really interested in, the music artist was an example. If she likes opera buy an opera ticket etc. Chances are even if she doesn't like you that much she will be so desperate to see/watch it that she will still go.

She is a 9/10 so she will have been invited to countless bars/coffee shops by men, you need something bigger and better (no innuendo intended)

Good luck!
lol not well

Should have asked a real dating coach huh
Reply 19
Original post by really ?
Okay, heres what to do.

Add her on Facebook

Change your profile picture - make sure you gel your hair/have a good hairstyle, put on some sunglasses, wear a suit/smart clothes and pose your arms so you look muscular. You will then look like an 8/10.

Find out which music artist she likes.

Message her saying something like 'omg! I can't believe you like 'X' artist.

Buy two tickets to the music artists concert.

Message her saying you were going to go to the concert with a friend but he doesn't want to go anymore, ask her if she wants to go.

3-6 can be anything shes really interested in, the music artist was an example. If she likes opera buy an opera ticket etc. Chances are even if she doesn't like you that much she will be so desperate to see/watch it that she will still go.

She is a 9/10 so she will have been invited to countless bars/coffee shops by men, you need something bigger and better (no innuendo intended)

Good luck!

lol won't it be a bit creepy to just add her on fb?

also my fb pp already looks better than I actually look IRL lol

hmm ok that seems like a good idea - the reasoning of something bigger/better - my only concern is that it would involve more investment of time and interest for her - like a bad drink date is easy to forget and leave quickly but a whole concert - what if i turn out to be a prick? She might not say yes as easily for those reasons.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending