The Student Room Group

is is not kinda creepy that men love sex so much

especially teenage ones

it's an accepted fact that most of boys are 24/7 horny during teenage years, but even post-pubescent men are sex driven.

2 things, it can be hot and it can be seen from a biological POV.

but really

think about it

think about it deep

teen boys that are obsessed with putting their genitals inside someone else

they are driven

to
stick
their dick

in someone
and violate
their area

and they love this

is that
not
creepy

?????????

Scroll to see replies

Erm, what the vast majority of them want is for someone else to want to have their dicks inside them. That's not a violation.
Reply 2
Original post by unprinted
Erm, what the vast majority of them want is for someone else to want to have their dicks inside them. That's not a violation.

still.
There's no 'still' about it!

You might not want someone's dick inside you, but for anyone who does, it's not a violation.

You might as well say 'Some people love giving oral sex and want to have their tongue on someone's vulva or penis.. isn't that a violation?!?' Only if the person on the receiving end doesn't want them to do it...
Is it not weird that all girls are sluts?

He purposely dress down to catch eyes of men.

When they are approached by a man not of their interest they have a bf, or not interested.

Throughout most of their late teenage and adult years they crave to have a piece of meat inside of them, but dont openly admit it.

Is that not just weird OP?
Have you ever had good sex OP? Because when you do, then you'll realise why people want it so much.
Reply 6
Original post by ripjonsnow

When they are approached by a man not of their interest they have a bf, or not interested.

Throughout most of their late teenage and adult years they crave to have a piece of meat inside of them, but dont openly admit it.

It is weird
Yes we do not openly admit it.
It's all creepy all humans are creepy.

It's actually more embarrassing that as a girl id *want* to be violated by a guy I like. It's not our fault we crave that we have a hole between our legs it makes us feel empty inside.

There's no 'still' about it!

You might not want someone's dick inside you, but for anyone who does, it's not a violation.

You might as well say 'Some people love giving oral sex and want to have their tongue on someone's vulva or penis.. isn't that a violation?!?' Only if the person on the receiving end doesn't want them to do it...

There is a still about it,it's weird how creepy humans are. How we need each other so much as well.

I don't mean violation in rape terms I mean physically violating an area as in entering it. Like penetration violation.
No that's not a violation because it's not entering, dick in mouth would be though. Anyway read my above answer.

Original post by bethwalker85
Have you ever had good sex OP? Because when you do, then you'll realise why people want it so much.

I understand why but it's still a bit weird. Like okay once you've had it wanting it again and again is not weird because obviously we are designed to keep pleasuring our reward athwart n we techno use the act as pleasurable .

But I'm saying even virgins want it which is a bit weird that we have a natural drive to either want to shove your dick inside or to have another person put themselves inside you, without having even experienced the rewards.
Reply 7
@ripjonsnow I forgot to add not all girls are sluts lol.

Also being approached by men not of their interest and saying no is not weird it's normal.
Original post by Anonymous
@ripjonsnow I forgot to add not all girls are sluts lol.

Also being approached by men not of their interest and saying no is not weird it's normal.

You actually end up turning down the right kind of guys, then end up with the kind you will end up disliking.

Also women are more horny than men.
It is weird

But I'm saying even virgins want it which is a bit weird that we have a natural drive to either want to shove your dick inside or to have another person put themselves inside you, without having even experienced the rewards.

It's a natural thing to have the urge to procreate.
You actually end up turning down the right kind of guys, then end up with the kind you will end up disliking.

Also women are more horny than men.

Don't say "you" because I'm not like that lol. I know what guys I like and those are the guys I want to be with sexually *and* term.

Really??? How?
I'd say I'm pretty damn horny like more than the average girl ( I know quite a few that are like me too though) but idk if I'm still Hornier than a guy?!
I don't mean violation in rape terms I mean physically violating an area as in entering it. Like penetration violation. No that's not a violation because it's not entering, dick in mouth would be though.

I am bisexual and I can assure you that when I have someone's penis in my mouth, it does not feel like violation...
I am bisexual and I can assure you that when I have someone's penis in my mouth, it does not feel like violation...

well
regardless of whether it feels like a "violation" emotionally: physically it is a violation of the air particles inside your mouth.

I think you are forgetting - I am not against sex. I'm just questioning this.
regardless of whether it feels like a "violation" emotionally: physically it is a violation of the air particles inside your mouth.

If that's true, it happens every time I eat something.

Once again, there is a huge, enormous difference between wanting to have someone desire and accept part of you - and such an intimate part! - inside them and just wanting to stick it inside someone regardless of what they think.

The latter's a violation, the former is what poets write about when they talk about two people joining together as one.
If that's true, it happens every time I eat something.

Once again, there is a huge, enormous difference between wanting to have someone desire and accept part of you - and such an intimate part! - inside them and just wanting to stick it inside someone regardless of what they think.

The latter's a violation, the former is what poets write about when they talk about two people joining together as one.

I am thinking of it without emotion.
That's the whole point of this thread.
Take away the emotion and see what us humans are actually engaging in.
Weird ass stuff we feel inclined to do.
If I were thinking about weird stuff humans do, I wouldn't start with something common to almost every species doing internal fertilization (sticking a bit of a 'male' body in a 'female' one) or the primates (oral sex)...
I have never been a slut...it's bad to assume.....
Reply 18

ummm. just say youre an incel and move on...
It's the hormones .....

Quick Reply

Latest