The Student Room Group

People who didn't get bullied at school are so lucky

Scroll to see replies

You have to move on from this bullying thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by babyshawte
You have to move on from this bullying thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But everyone today is posting about bullying so I thought I would

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by davidguettafan
But everyone today is posting about bullying so I thought I would

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's the fact that you keep taking about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I bullied someone am I super duper lucky?
Reply 5
Alpha Males don't get bullied.
Reply 6
I played Bully on the Xbox 360 once.

Top class game.
I don't think luck has much to do with it. When you get into a new school with kids you don't know, they'll test you. If you let them give you crap, they'll keep doing it. If you stand up for yourself, most of the time they'll get off your back. Bullies are looking for someone to beat up, not someone to fight with.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I don't think luck has much to do with it. When you get into a new school with kids you don't know, they'll test you. If you let them give you crap, they'll keep doing it. If you stand up for yourself, most of the time they'll get off your back. Bullies are looking for someone to beat up, not someone to fight with.

Nice gainz!
Reply 9

This is true but bullies look for people who don't stand up for themselves and if your one of those people and get caught in the trap then what?
Original post by Dhanny
Nice gainz!

Cheers :redface: For the record I don't ever think I tipped the scales past 100lbs while I was in school so that had nothing to do with not getting bullied :lol:
Cheers :redface: For the record I don't ever think I tipped the scales past 100lbs while I was in school so that had nothing to do with not getting bullied :lol:

How old are you and how many inches ?

Are your biceps?
Original post by Thomb
This is true but bullies look for people who don't stand up for themselves and if your one of those people and get caught in the trap then what?

That's precisely what I was getting at buddy :smile: It's never too late to start standing up for yourself though. It was my dad who told me when I was a kid, that he got bullied for months before he fought back one day. After that day, my dad and the bully shook hands and they were ok.
Original post by RomanKing
How old are you and how many inches ?

Mid 20s now, about 17" after 3 years of training :redface:
Reply 15
That's precisely what I was getting at buddy :smile: It's never too late to start standing up for yourself though. It was my dad who told me when I was a kid, that he got bullied for months before he fought back one day. After that day, my dad and the bully shook hands and they were ok.

But I'm a pacifist - I never goy bullied at school because my friends stuck up for me and admittedly I did have one fight at school, but I'm still a pacifist.
I never really got/get 'bullied' per se, but having attended all girls' schools for the past 4 years, 'extreme bitchiness' is rife

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thomb
But I'm a pacifist - I never goy bullied at school because my friends stuck up for me and admittedly I did have one fight at school, but I'm still a pacifist.

It's not a bad quality by any stretch, but we all know how evil school kids can be :lol:
Mid 20s now, about 17" after 3 years of training :redface:

Have you ever been injured?

I have shoulder operation booked for 28 June and hoping that I can make gains after recovering. It's such bad timing because I just started hitting the gym seriously a month ago and now will be delayed again for the rest of 2016 really.

June surgery, 6 weeks in sling then six months physiotherapy whilst obviously not being allowed to lift heavy.

I'm 22 yo and sick of this little body and thinking of not having the surgery now but it's better for long term if I have it.

Thoughts?
Original post by RomanKing
Have you ever been injured?

I have shoulder operation booked for 28 June and hoping that I can make gains after recovering. It's such bad timing because I just started hitting the gym seriously a month ago and now will be delayed again for the rest of 2016 really.

June surgery, 6 weeks in sling then six months physiotherapy whilst obviously not being allowed to lift heavy.

I'm 22 yo and sick of this little body and thinking of not having the surgery now but it's better for long term if I have it.

Thoughts?

No injuries thankfully, I guess where I'm not really a powerlifter and don't ego lift I'm not too unsafe :redface: Tbh though I've had several lay-offs over the last year and a half due to chronic illness. The first year or two of training went very well, trained very consistently and ate well so made great progress there.

Best to get yourself sorted out first mate. If you're niggled with injuries then you'll invariably end up missing sessions all the time, worse still aggravate the injury. No good for consistency and progress :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest