The Student Room Group

RACISM in the Labour Party

First Naz Shah now Ken Livingstone.

Something needs to be done to address the RACISM/Anti-semetism in the Labour party.
A rather ironic statement coming from a person who shares the same name as the leader of the UKIP Party.
Reply 2
Original post by TheArtofProtest
A rather ironic statement coming from a person who shares the same name as the leader of the UKIP Party.

My thoughts exactly, I'm assuming this is a joke :lol:

Is UKIP racist ?

(edited 7 years ago)

UKIP nor myself are racist. We simply believe the British people should be put first.
Its a Bloodbath. This is what you leftists have created.

Everyone is now so politically correct nobody dare speak, you fired the wrecking ball at others and now its come straight back and hit you on the arse

Enjoy
There is definitely a problem. If it was a one-off issue I would concede that it was the individual rather than a party-wide problem. But as Baroness Neuberger rightly stated on Newsnight, there are multiple cases of this happening at similar times.
Very unacceptable, labour needs to toughen up and make it clear such views cannot be tolerated.
Labour certainly have a problem. But i'm laughing at the fact this thread was started by a member with a username of Nigel 'I don't want Romanians living next door to me' Farage.
Original post by Youngmetro
Very unacceptable, labour needs to toughen up and make it clear such views cannot be tolerated.

This this this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending