The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by John55
What do you want me to do, sue my own brain?

I want you to tell the truth tyvm.
Original post by John55
You dream about eating a croissant in your kitchen every night? Doesn't anything weird ever happen in your dreams?

I got chased by a murderer in one dream...
Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
You were eating in the kitchen? or you were dreaming in the kitchen?

I was dreaming that I was eating in the kitchen
Has anyone here ever had sleep paralysis ? I read about it the other and now i'm too scared to nap :/
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I want you to tell the truth tyvm.

Lemons aren't really yellow
Original post by John55
Lemons aren't really yellow

Oh yes they are

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yes they are

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lies

*dimented

Desire
Original post by mobbsy91
Exactly... :tongue:

I had to get into London for about 10.30, but I'm now done for the day! Just gonna chill, may even scare the **** out of the train conductor if I doze off and he tries to check my ticket xD

Ooohhh how was London? What'd you have to do? Loool omg that happened to me once. I fell asleep with earphones and the conductor came right up in my face to try to wake me up and I just opened my eyes and he got freaked out :rofl:

How are you? Hope you slept :tongue:
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
Has anyone here ever had sleep paralysis ? I read about it the other and now i'm too scared to nap :/

Ummmm.... No, luckily I haven't, then again to have sleep paralysis, one needs to sleep :colonhash:

Awww don't worry... The chances of that happening are very low so sleeeeeepppp!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by John55
Don't worry about copyright, my guys at the Lemonstapo can sort all that out for you :colone:

I didn't punch my mother in the face, I punched a bunch of other people's mothers in the face, but they deserved it, all ended pretty badly for everyone though...

Well I did have a hip replacement back in the 90s :cool:.

Because I'm not a Lizard... do you eat insects then?

I wish I could just sleep for an hour and be fine for the rest of the day, I could get so much more done... not that I actually ever do anything but... yeah.

Fair enough, I haven't had a bath since I was like 5...they take too much effort.

I love having contacts with a lemon :biggrin:

Loool I don't know whether you're lying or not but damn if you aren't! Why did you punch them? :rofl:

Was it just the one hip? Or both? And what about your knees, so you can get down and dirty? :wink:

I love insects... Don't you? :colondollar:

Haha how much sleep do you get then? On average?

Omg baths are amazing!! Fill the tub up and bubbles and like just lay and rest :biggrin: best feeling ever!!! You haven't had a bath in 105 years? Wow!
Original post by ZuluK
Ooohhh how was London? What'd you have to do? Loool omg that happened to me once. I fell asleep with earphones and the conductor came right up in my face to try to wake me up and I just opened my eyes and he got freaked out :rofl:

How are you? Hope you slept :tongue:

Yo!! I had a meeting with some really important guy!!! :biggrin:

Yeh haha, poor conductor :frown:

No, haven't slept yet, did some work on the train, and dunno when going to bed tonight... Gotta be up at about 7 tomorrow because got another early train!
[video="youtube;LXQQjaWxbuY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXQQjaWxbuY[/video]
Original post by ZuluK
Ummmm.... No, luckily I haven't, then again to have sleep paralysis, one needs to sleep :colonhash:

Awww don't worry... The chances of that happening are very low so sleeeeeepppp!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by mobbsy91
Yo!! I had a meeting with some really important guy!!! :biggrin:

Yeh haha, poor conductor :frown:

No, haven't slept yet, did some work on the train, and dunno when going to bed tonight... Gotta be up at about 7 tomorrow because got another early train!

Some really important guy huh? Mr Mysterious :tongue:

Damn... Mobbsy, sleep for a bit... Even for 2/3 hours or so :biggrin:

Back to London then tomorrw?
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
[video="youtube;LXQQjaWxbuY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXQQjaWxbuY[/video]

Will I get freaked out ? I'm good at horror but um... I don't wana **** my pants :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Will I get freaked out ? I'm good at horror but um... I don't wana **** my pants :colonhash:
loooool its kinda scary but educational at the same time, watch it
Original post by ZuluK
Some really important guy huh? Mr Mysterious :tongue:

Damn... Mobbsy, sleep for a bit... Even for 2/3 hours or so :biggrin:

Back to London then tomorrw?

Yeh haha, don't think I can really say more, sorry!!

I will!!! Maybe :tongue:

Yeh, back to the parents for a few days, so gotta go through London!
Hi, I'm not an insomniac, however I have a question regarding lack of sleep.
I have a moderate amount of law work (mostly adding examples to my work and formatting ~1 hour tops) due tomorrow and a (kinda) large amount of business (~2 hours, if all goes to plan), I want to know how I can do all of this without sleeping or coffee (I feel extremely sleepy 10 mins after a coffee). I sleep very easily also, which sucks. I do have some leeway tomorrow, but I could use your advice.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm not an insomniac, however I have a question regarding lack of sleep.
I have a moderate amount of law work (mostly adding examples to my work and formatting ~1 hour tops) due tomorrow and a (kinda) large amount of business (~2 hours, if all goes to plan), I want to know how I can do all of this without sleeping or coffee (I feel extremely sleepy 10 mins after a coffee). I sleep very easily also, which sucks. I do have some leeway tomorrow, but I could use your advice.

I just realised how stupid this question was, you guys spend your time trying to sleep, whereas I want to do the opposite. Goodbye guys.

Quick Reply

Latest