The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

Fshion UCA Epsom September 2016?

Scroll to see replies

Heyy :smile:

Has anyone applied or know anybody who applied to Fashion Management and Marketing?
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
Original post by timetique
Heyy :smile:

Has anyone applied or know anybody who applied to Fashion Management and Marketing?

I am!
Original post by annahale96
I am!

Ah I wanted to ask you questions. But I've already been accepted elsewhere :smile:
Original post by annahale96
I am!

Hi! I've also been accepted to this course and will be starting this september 2016
Original post by aidahidalgo
Hi! I've also been accepted to this course and will be starting this september 2016

add me on facebook :smile:

I have been accepted to this course as well :smile:
Hi! I got an offer from UCA for Fashion Marketing course and I'm curious about your experience. Would you recommend this uni?
I would 100% recommend it. I'm currently on my first year studying fashion marketing and management and couldn't be any happier. Add me on fb or instagram if you have any questions! @aidahidalgo
Reply 28
I would 100% recommend it. I'm currently on my first year studying fashion marketing and management and couldn't be any happier. Add me on fb or instagram if you have any questions! @aidahidalgo

Hi, sorry to butt in on conversation but as you are already at Epsom can I ask what you think of it. Like Su, freshers, clubs, nightlife etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending